Dr.greethum's Double D ,g-13?

sickone

Fisrtly, let me just say I would not ever lie to you. Anyone who would knowingly lie to medical users is a criminal.

I am a medical user myself and know the healing and pain killing value of this plant first hand.

Secondly. I run a business. I spend a lot of time and money making certain that what you buy from us is what it is supposed to be and that is the best quality possible. You never hear anyone complain about the quality of our products. I pay my taxes. I pay my staff. We have to make a living. We also supply medicine to several bonifide card-carrying very ill patients at no charge. Ever.

Thirdly. I know as soon as we put a seed out, a lot of people are going to make a lot of money off of it either by selling smoke or by selling clones. That's their business; they pay for the seeds and they will do what they want with them. I also know many people are going to give away smoke to those in need and many will give the clone to those same needly people. I applaud that and indeed encourage that. I call that justice. We all have our roles to play and I play my role the best way I know how and with all the integrity I'd expect of other people

Well Said , Call em as ya see em Doc . Feck the Naysayers ,,,

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fisrtly, let me just say I would not ever lie to you. Anyone who would knowingly lie to medical users is a criminal.

I am a medical user myself and know the healing and pain killing value of this plant first hand.

Secondly. I run a business. I spend a lot of time and money making certain that what you buy from us is what it is supposed to be and that is the best quality possible. You never hear anyone complain about the quality of our products. I pay my taxes. I pay my staff. We have to make a living. We also supply medicine to several bonifide card-carrying very ill patients at no charge. Ever.

Thirdly. I know as soon as we put a seed out, a lot of people are going to make a lot of money off of it either by selling smoke or by selling clones. That's their business; they pay for the seeds and they will do what they want with them. I also know many people are going to give away smoke to those in need and many will give the clone to those same needly people. I applaud that and indeed encourage that. I call that justice. We all have our roles to play and I play my role the best way I know how and with all the integrity I'd expect of other people

:goodjob::thumbsu:

:goodjob: :goodjob:

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Well said Doc!

I only wish this was the spirt that prevailed on RIU and other forums.

NO EXPLANATION NESSESARY. YOUR GENETICS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. but thank you for responding, AGAIN

Guest 1TokeOverLine

Notice how the drama llamas always seem to drift in from BreedBay? rofl

They can keep their sausagefest there, we don't need the added drama here IMHO.

1T

I'm ending this.

JTRDrum, will be banned from the other thread, and this thread gets closed. JTRDrum, you can continue to be part of the community, but this topic ends now.

In the end this is how it rolls....Bubbles is overseeing the GT section. If there's a load of BS being run, Bubblegrower would give his brother staff a heads up and there wouldn't be a GT section.

I see a new user with the only interest being to troll.

This forum will not be turned into a battle field.

Take this back to RIU or what site you'd like. Till I hear differently "Doc" as everyone is calling him is a guest with his own little section and user group that can post there. So we have his back. If it's determined later there has been foul play, we'll take the necessary steps at that time. But till then, Doc is under Bubbles wing. You don't have to like my decision or my reasoning for closing this. You just have to observe it.

Best

big cat..... thank you.

i take one day off in the last 2 months from the site to frolic in a friends garden for the day and the crap hits the fan. thank you so much for doing EXACTLY what i would have done if i were online today.

keep up the stellar work. thanks for going above and beyond and having my back.

thanks for being a part of this site doc.

i am sorry you have to put up with this crap..... but i know it is something you have had to go through just about every time you have released one of the elites.

the questions and suspicions arose....... and the answers have been given.

this soap opera is over now. i will personally make positive that it is over as far as the MMMA is concerned.

also, thank you SO much for taking the time the other day with me. so many small minded people see a name in a magazine or advertised by a seedbank and automatically think "rich rockstar sell-out azzhole". it doesnt take one very long to realize that is NOT you.

once again.... thanks for sharing your time and your story with me. your compassion and effort in the cause should be praised and never questioned.

-------------------------------------------------------

JTRdrum cannot see this thread, nor this post....... but i want to defend my actions anyways.

this guy created a membership on this site for one reason and one reason ONLY...... to start crap.

he appears to live in a state far far away that does not have mmj laws..... but i dont really care about all that if he is here to help or be helped, but thats just not the case with him.

whatever his motives are, they are not positive, and they are not benefiting a single member of the MMMA. nor is a single member of the MMMA benefiting him. nobody is winning here at all.

every post he has made since his account creation has been antagonizing.

this is the 3rd thread he has been banned from now.

eventually he will probably just get the picture that this isnt some wild-wild west pot site like 420mag or breedbay and just mope back home to where he came from. and if he doesnt straighten up and act like an MMMA member, we will force him to mope back home.

big cat..... thank you.

i take one day off in the last 2 months from the site to frolic in a friends garden for the day and the crap hits the fan. thank you so much for doing EXACTLY what i would have done if i were online today.

keep up the stellar work. thanks for going above and beyond and having my back.

thanks for being a part of this site doc.

i am sorry you have to put up with this crap..... but i know it is something you have had to go through just about every time you have released one of the elites.

the questions and suspicions arose....... and the answers have been given.

this soap opera is over now. i will personally make positive that it is over as far as the MMMA is concerned.

also, thank you SO much for taking the time the other day with me. so many small minded people see a name in a magazine or advertised by a seedbank and automatically think "rich rockstar sell-out azzhole". it doesnt take one very long to realize that is NOT you.

once again.... thanks for sharing your time and your story with me. your compassion and effort in the cause should be praised and never questioned.

-------------------------------------------------------

JTRdrum cannot see this thread, nor this post....... but i want to defend my actions anyways.

this guy created a membership on this site for one reason and one reason ONLY...... to start crap.

he appears to live in a state far far away that does not have mmj laws..... but i dont really care about all that if he is here to help or be helped, but thats just not the case with him.

whatever his motives are, they are not positive, and they are not benefiting a single member of the MMMA. nor is a single member of the MMMA benefiting him. nobody is winning here at all.

every post he has made since his account creation has been antagonizing.

this is the 3rd thread he has been banned from now.

eventually he will probably just get the picture that this isnt some wild-wild west pot site like 420mag or breedbay and just mope back home to where he came from. and if he doesnt straighten up and act like an MMMA member, we will force him to mope back home.

:goodjob: Thank you!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

LET ME 100 % CRYSTAL CLEAR, DR GREENTHUMBS G13 DID NOT COME FROM ME!!!!! THATS 100% PEOPLE. MANY people have asked me to sell it, one person in holland offered me 50,000 euros. There was a time i was looking to sell it but sold my rdwc system and personal nute formula instead.

Dr greenthumb is an out and out liar !!

dds

Let me make this crystal clear. I said the fight ends.....I didn't stutter. Since Doc is a liar, I'm sure you're much like me and don't want be around people of that ilk. So I'll help you out a little.

Anyone else? Trigger fingers all warmed up! Let me know.

Best

Archived