Dr.greethum's Double D ,g-13?

sickone

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would also like to hear from some of the Dr. Greenthumb followers/supporters/clones/cronies. After skimming through some of that info, most of posters seem fairly certain what he is selling is not what he says it is.

Gotta love AMEX! A dispute is quite tempting. However, the journals on this site (and others) could provide some proof.

Well now hold on a minute....isn't double D in it for the money too? i mean wouldn't it hurt his $25,000 clone business if it was selfed? just asking and would like DrGreenthumb to maybe shed some light on this, thats all. almost sorry i asked.

sherlock+holmes.jpg

i have sleuthed my way to the source.... no copy/paste bullshiite

http://www.breedbay....est-room-4.html

this was 18 hours ago:

gallery_13801_182_16684.gif

BUT.............. being the slick investigatory investigator that i am..... this really isnt saying much. how many people have the double d cut? who says doc got it from him personally? docs beans have only been for sale for a few weeks at best?? not enough time to grow them out yet and see?? porcupine was one of the first to get them and his are still just babes.

so................. who really knows? only time will tell i guess?

im not saying anything either way.... i have no ties to either one personally. i can't see greenthumb seeds lying about it..... and i can't see doubleds bragging about selling a cut for $25,000 or whatever either.... so we may never "really" know.... but the proof will be in the pics once some of the docs beans grow out.... god knows there are enough doubleds pics to compare to.

I would not lie to you. Double D can say whatever he wants, the cut came from him at GREAT expence to us. He himself said it was G13 and he himself has done some amazing huge grows of it which is why we referred to it as Double D's G13. If it is not G13 then he lied but whatever it is, we wanted those huge yields for our customers and I have few doubts it is genuine G13 and he is pissed because we're cutting into his $25,000 a clone business.

sherlock+holmes.jpg

i have sleuthed my way to the source.... no copy/paste bullshiite

http://www.breedbay....est-room-4.html

this was 18 hours ago:

gallery_13801_182_16684.gif

BUT.............. being the slick investigatory investigator that i am..... this really isnt saying much. how many people have the double d cut? who says doc got it from him personally? docs beans have only been for sale for a few weeks at best?? not enough time to grow them out yet and see?? porcupine was one of the first to get them and his are still just babes.

so................. who really knows? only time will tell i guess?

im not saying anything either way.... i have no ties to either one personally. i can't see greenthumb seeds lying about it..... and i can't see doubleds bragging about selling a cut for $25,000 or whatever either.... so we may never "really" know.... but the proof will be in the pics once some of the docs beans grow out.... god knows there are enough doubleds pics to compare to.

Ahhh but we have grown it out and you have seen photos of the colas...

on a side note................

i have stated numerous times all over the site that i am a cali native transplanted here just last summer. i grew the arcata t.w. with vigor. know the ins and outs of the strain like nobody's business. san fran family.

lost it coming here.

bought it from the doc.

they are 42 days in.

real deal.

and i KNOW the real deal.

We ONLY deal in the REAL deal! They said our Bubba Kush wasn't real. They said our OG wasn't real. They said our Cindy wasn't real. They said our Cheese wasn't real. They said our Sour Deisel wasn't real. The said our Trainwreck wasn't real.They said our Matanuska wasn't real. They said Chemdawg wasn't real... didn't they? These people do the Cannabis community no service and indeed damage with their lies. If you've grown one of our strains then you KNOW the truth. STAND UP, BE COUNTED

LOL.

Why the drama with every strain that gets dropped?

Doc I apologize for all these lame people posting BS about your gear. How is it the only breeder with no hermie problems and sound genetics gets grilled all the time? Get real people.

25,000 for a cut? I'm pretty sure you can do whatever you wish with it at that point.

Thanks Doc for putting out all these strains for us to acquire Doc. I know I enjoy your gear.

OP I meant no disrespect to you, just generalizing all the immature wankers talking BS online.

Thank you for clearing the air Doc :) I didnt have the time at the moment to do any super research like bubbleman lol but atleast we know now :) its never hard to just ask just like we have sen here :)

LOL.

Doc I apologize for all these lame people posting BS about your gear. How is it the only breeder with no hermie problems and sound genetics gets grilled all the time? Get real people.

25,000 for a cut? I'm pretty sure you can do whatever you wish with it at that point.

Thanks Doc for putting out all these strains for us to acquire Doc. I know I enjoy your gear.

OP I meant no disrespect to you, just generalizing all the immature wankers talking BS online.

So thats it? He just comes says its legitimately the DD G13 cut and we just take his word for it? Now I'm not disputing this one way or the other and I could care less where it came from as long as it produces like the claims. But just taking someones word against another persons word just sounds ridiculous.

We need some pictures, some proof! I'm going to have to do some research and locate some journals on other sites.

Anyway, don't take too much offence to this post (as it appears some already are). I'd just like to know if this G13 is legit.

LOL.

I couldn't have said it better, thanks Cannastyle!

I'll say it even better!

Notice the exact same structure as DD's. When you get a proper view it is growing as a perfect little dome or elliptical shaped bush. This plant is ONLY 7.5 inches tall and 14 inches at it's widest.

gallery_6229_120_13847.jpg

gallery_6229_120_202897.jpg

Signature says it all - can't wait to see what it yields. Which is what we all care about anyway, well of course quality matters too.

I've dealt with both dd, and Doc, and Doc is the straight shooter. DD's g13 was made available to many of us from the THC Farmer forum (mpb bucket thread of dd's). Several had that g13. I'd stay away from dd, but Doc's credibility stands tall. He's always done what he says. Plus, his gear is stellar.

Yup thats it. Every strain I have tried of Doc's has been as advertised, why would these be any different? These BS claims have showed up during the entire release of Doc's new G13.

I'm tired of seeing muffin makers on forums run off good breeders because of something stupid and nominal such as this.

People need to do their own research versus believing some post on a board.

Archived