Dr.greethum's Double D ,g-13?

sickone

This poster obviously has a horse in the genetic race to be so dead set on slandering the good docs name hes seems to be an obvious plant by the competition sent here to discredit doc look at his total 12 posts ? :thumbsd:

I know what i like Dr greenthumb genetics are all elite to me and the people who are lucky enough to sample it beg for more i need to see no more than that to prove docs genetics are solid.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy says he got from someone and that person says absolutely no way and you still can't accept it. No matter what the results are it's false advertising and a way for the Doc to scam you for $200 on 2 beans. The Doc can provide no evidence of where he got his "cut" and yet people here seem okay with that. What the hell? Blind following the blind.

Ok lets look at the facts....1) DD has in fact shopped the cut around to other people which is based on evidence from the THCfarmer thread he started, so when DD says he has never sold the cut he is lying. 2) am I misreading something??? but doesn't Doc say he acquired the cut from Neville anyway??, so Doc might not have bought it from DD, but instead bought DD's cut from Neville. The only reason it is referred to as DD's G13 is because thats how people most frequently refer to it. If Neville grew out 4lb trees and documented it first(from the same cut, which it is) it would be called Nevilles G13 3) DD has failed over the course of years at getting G13 in stable seed form, so for someone (the Doc) to beat him to the punch I am sure it hurts.....

thats how I am reading this so far....

Ok lets look at the facts....1) DD has in fact shopped the cut around to other people which is based on evidence from the THCfarmer thread he started, so when DD says he has never sold the cut he is lying. 2) am I misreading something??? but doesn't Doc say he acquired the cut from Neville anyway??, so Doc might not have bought it from DD, but instead bought DD's cut from Neville. The only reason it is referred to as DD's G13 is because thats how people most frequently refer to it. If Neville grew out 4lb trees and documented it first(from the same cut, which it is) it would be called Nevilles G13 3) DD has failed over the course of years at getting G13 in stable seed form, so for someone (the Doc) to beat him to the punch I am sure it hurts.....

thats how I am reading this so far....

ROFLMAO, That's just a blatant lie and easily disproven. Dr. Greedthumb definitely did not get it from Neville. You all are the most gullible people I've ever come across.

Only 10 plants though, and it was 42 lbs. 4.2 lbs avg per plant sounds decent to me. He doesn't measure yield by watts, because he has med gardens, so it's all about yield per plant. The ones on the inside of his grow did over 5, no @#$%. How about you? You obviously know a lot, so how are your yields? Ever get 2lbs per plant? (on a 7 week flower cycle?)

Couldn't resist the drama, eh?

Yes 10 plants in RDWC with 20,000 watts of lights. It doesn't matter how he measured it it still comes out to less than 1 gram per watt. I grow organic in soil and I don't grow commercially for yield but rather quality for my smoke. I average about 6-8 oz. a plant in soil but over all I usually get around a gram per watt over the entire grow.

ROFLMAO, That's just a blatant lie and easily disproven. Dr. Greedthumb definitely did not get it from Neville. You all are the most gullible people I've ever come across.

You just joined yesterday to make DDs case and cause trouble, now why not run along, we don't need your kind of scum around here. Mods, send this bozo packin'.

No Doc said he got it from DD and DD said MANY, MANY times over at THC Farmer he got it DIRECTLY from Neville.

Actually no, Doubled said he got it from a guy at the Cannabis Castle who got it from Neville. DD never said he got it directly from Neville.

You just joined yesterday to make DDs case and cause trouble, now why not run along, we don't need your kind of scum around here. Mods, send this bozo packin'.

I came here because the Doc is trying to rip people off I could care less about DD he's not selling a single seed for $100. I don't even think his cut is the original G13.

Looks like your buddy didn't pay attention to what you said. Your post was posted repeatedly at rollitup only to get laughed at.I'd like to know when G13 became a huge yielder? DD pulled 44 lbs. with 20,000 watts which is less than a gram per watt. That doesn't make his cut a great yielder, it makes him a good grower and apparently you and your buddies aren't as good.

Who cares, Rollitup is actually just an advertiser for The Attitude Seedbank and is a joke.

Let's take a look here, our membership here is 19,800 people while your precious Rollitup has a grand total of 1,788 members. Get into reality.

Getting $100 a seed is a fair price for this strain. No one is forced to buy or pay anything. The Doc paid through the nose, so the cost should be passed along somehow. I personally want to pay more, cause most others won't. Plus, if this strain is this special, it should stay special. Pricing will separate the pretenders. Also, I know for a fact that I'm gonna get football sized buds from this strain. What's that worth?

lol, he's charging a premium for a name. It's not worth it. You people should be ashamed of yourselves, especially since your on a medical forum taking advantage of people who actually need herb.

LOL! Taking advantage?

I've already made it VERY CLEAR in another thread that I will provide FREE cuttings or clones to a few people here once it's been run. You have much to learn about OUR medical community.

LOL! Taking advantage?

I've already made it VERY CLEAR in another thread that I will provide FREE cuttings or clones to a few people here once it's been run. You have much to learn about OUR medical community.

Absolutely correct on that fact a good compassionate friend here donated me my bubba kush clones this time last year now i can count well over 30 gardens from myself alone that have benefited from those mere 4 clones not to mention those 30 gardeners donations.

Members here are lucky to currently break even on their powerbills from the compensations we recieve .

Who cares, Rollitup is actually just an advertiser for The Attitude Seedbank and is a joke.

Let's take a look here, our membership here is 19,800 people while your precious Rollitup has a grand total of 1,788 members. Get into reality.

I'm not loyal to any forum. I read them all and just so you know there are threads over there with over 100,000 original hits and a couple with a couple hundred thousand original hits so someones checking it out. Also, there is a thread about Greedthumb that has over 30,000 original hits so a lot of people have read about his shady activity's.

Fisrtly, let me just say I would not ever lie to you. Anyone who would knowingly lie to medical users is a criminal.

I am a medical user myself and know the healing and pain killing value of this plant first hand.

Secondly. I run a business. I spend a lot of time and money making certain that what you buy from us is what it is supposed to be and that is the best quality possible. You never hear anyone complain about the quality of our products. I pay my taxes. I pay my staff. We have to make a living. We also supply medicine to several bonifide card-carrying very ill patients at no charge. Ever.

Thirdly. I know as soon as we put a seed out, a lot of people are going to make a lot of money off of it either by selling smoke or by selling clones. That's their business; they pay for the seeds and they will do what they want with them. I also know many people are going to give away smoke to those in need and many will give the clone to those same needly people. I applaud that and indeed encourage that. I call that justice. We all have our roles to play and I play my role the best way I know how and with all the integrity I'd expect of other people

Archived