No Renewal Form From Dch

jimmy

I was just checking my card and much to my suprise my card is due to expire 4-1-11. Needles to say I didn't get a renewal form from the DCH and I have made a call to DCH but I was only able to leave a voice message, Any suggestions.

i dont think they send out renewal forms. i may be mistaken, but i believe it up to YOU to know when your card expires and to have to send in the all for renewal on your own means.

go to the MI.gov website, print off the renewal form, take it to yoru original dr that signed you recommendation to get his signiture on the renewal form, then send it into the state wiht your 100.00 check.

i dont think they send out renewal forms. i may be mistaken, but i believe it up to YOU to know when your card expires and to have to send in the all for renewal on your own means.

Incorrect, The MDCH should send out your renewal paperwork 2 months before your card expires. The MDCH is so far behind right now that lots of people are not getting there renewal paperwork or getting it after there card expires... I did not get my renewal stuff, still have not got it, but I already sent in my re-cert...

EDIT: OK I cant find where it says it, but I am pretty sure the MDCH had to send renewal stuff out to each person.

I was just checking my card and much to my suprise my card is due to expire 4-1-11. Needles to say I didn't get a renewal form from the DCH and I have made a call to DCH but I was only able to leave a voice message, Any suggestions.

Here you go Jimmy ...

Go here :

http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132-27417_51869_52139---,00.html

Click on :

RENEWAL Application Form and Instructions

Download Form .... Print Form ... :thumbsu:

Get Filled out A.S.A.P. and sent out Certified Mail

w/ Proper amount of money

( Personal Check is advisable )

Hope this Helps :bighug:

Incorrect, The MDCH should send out your renewal paperwork 2 months before your card expires. The MDCH is so far behind right now that lots of people are not getting there renewal paperwork or getting it after there card expires... I did not get my renewal stuff, still have not got it, but I already sent in my re-cert...

EDIT: OK I cant find where it says it, but I am pretty sure the MDCH had to send renewal stuff out to each person.

you are right they should but don't we are on are 3rd card and i have never gotten one and just one more reason they are not doing their job and the MMMA can do it better IMO

Here you go Jimmy ...

Go here :Thanks drtarzanmd, This forum is the source for info!!

http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,1607,7-132-27417_51869_52139---,00.html

Click on :

RENEWAL Application Form and Instructions

Download Form .... Print Form ... :thumbsu:

Get Filled out A.S.A.P. and sent out Certified Mail

w/ Proper amount of money

( Personal Check is advisable )

Hope this Helps :bighug:

Archived