The Solo Cup Challenge!

Jipo

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D Wasn't sure if there were posts on the last page about cuttings or not, so thats why it was an eeerybody comment. :dodgyrun: I'm really torn now since I was gonna run Northern Lights cuz my pheno is proven to be beast, but This bubba kush is big enough to cut off and she stays small by nature hmmm... Decisions, Decisions.....

Would like to add to the prize pool:

2 - Sensi Seeds Maple Leaf Indica X Serious Seeds White Russian

2 - Maple Leaf Indica X Sensi Seeds Sensi Star

2 - Free Leonard X White Russian

Possibly 10 - Free Leonard back-cross F1 hybrids (unpredictable) should be ready by contest's end))

All F1 hybrids.

Would like to add to the prize pool:

2 - Sensi Seeds Maple Leaf Indica X Serious Seeds White Russian

2 - Maple Leaf Indica X Sensi Seeds Sensi Star

2 - Free Leonard X White Russian

Possibly 10 - Free Leonard back-cross F1 hybrids (unpredictable) should be ready by contest's end))

All F1 hybrids.

Hory chit man! Hell yeah! That ups the ante alot!

ok going to try and get my cut with pics up by 12. Since I need to take clones anyway its okay if I cut like 4 and take the best looking one? or if my horse dies do I have to restart?

i had to take cuts anyways as well. i plan on picking one out of the bunch too..... so go for it :thumbsu:

BG that's your Iranian Plant (doctored up a bit.)

haha... thats funny. i must admit that i didnt catch it. but as soon as mrs. bg saw it she said it looked just like it :)

My seedling died, and not sure if I can do it or not now. I only have some bagseed. I will let everyone know in a few days if I can do it. I hope so cause it would be fun.

yup. plant away.

----------------------------------------------------------

can anyone get him a clone??

=================================

im thinking of maybe switching off to a chemo iranian baby to go with the monster. will make a nice picture :)

cut bubbledick clones 2 days ago and taking chemo iranian clones tomorrow..... so ill make the final decision and get something planted in the next few days. system all built and dialed in :thumbsu:

My problem is I have no were to veg at this time :( if I can figure something out I will jump in kinda late if I have too LOL My wife won't allow me to have the little grow box in my closet. She wants it out of her sight and the attic is too cold still

I cut mine Sunday night after a LONG Hash Bash weekend. 1 clone for the cup. if it dies (yeah, right!) I'll start from scrach again.

I use straight water from the tap, no gel, no clonex. got some nice nubs forming, today (at around 10pm) is the 4th day its been in the small cloner.

DSCN0243.jpg

Oh, AND I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!! Just wait till I actually read the manual and learn how to use it!!

Nikon coolpix L120

Archived