Windsor House Explodes, Making Bho In Basement

LongHairBri

5 face drug charges after house explosion in Windsor (honey oil)

WINDSOR STAR

WINDSOR, Ont. -- Five people are facing drug charges after an explosion inside a house last week led police to a hash oil operation.

Windsor police and firefighters responded at 9 p.m. on April 5 to the report of an explosion at 3230 Conservation Drive.

Five people were in the house at the time but no one was hurt. The explosion caused about $40,000 in damage.

The Ontario Fire Marshall’s Office ruled out a gas leak. But officials found something suspicious in the basement.

The Windsor police drugs and guns unit executed a search warrant on April 6 and found more than 1,900 grams of marijuana shake and 12 grams of cannabis resin, also known as hash oil.

Police estimate that the combined value of the drugs was more than $10,000.

Officers also found a large number of both empty and full cans of butane gas, commonly used for making cannabis resin, along with other equipment consistent with drug production.

A 44-year-old woman and her three sons, aged 25, 22 and 15, and another 40-year-old woman each face three charges.

The charges are unlawful production of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking and possession of a controlled substance.

They will be required to appear in court at a later date.

Serves them right! Not because of the cannabis but because of their ignorance. Anyone who releases combustable gas in an enclosed space is a threat to society. LOL! Why do people like this have to give the scene a bad image?

5 face drug charges after house explosion in Windsor (honey oil)

WINDSOR STAR

WINDSOR, Ont. -- Five people are facing drug charges after an explosion inside a house last week led police to a hash oil operation.

Windsor police and firefighters responded at 9 p.m. on April 5 to the report of an explosion at 3230 Conservation Drive.

Five people were in the house at the time but no one was hurt. The explosion caused about $40,000 in damage.

The Ontario Fire Marshall’s Office ruled out a gas leak. But officials found something suspicious in the basement.

The Windsor police drugs and guns unit executed a search warrant on April 6 and found more than 1,900 grams of marijuana shake and 12 grams of cannabis resin, also known as hash oil.

Police estimate that the combined value of the drugs was more than $10,000.

Officers also found a large number of both empty and full cans of butane gas, commonly used for making cannabis resin, along with other equipment consistent with drug production.

A 44-year-old woman and her three sons, aged 25, 22 and 15, and another 40-year-old woman each face three charges.

The charges are unlawful production of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking and possession of a controlled substance.

They will be required to appear in court at a later date.

marijuana shake i no it's not funny but i have never heard of this inn the papers printed like that

any way thanks for the heads up people should only do this if someone hads done it befor is their to help

Serves them right! Not because of the cannabis but because of their ignorance. Anyone who releases combustable gas in an enclosed space is a threat to society. LOL! Why do people like this have to give the scene a bad image?

Well you have to consider that what they were doing was unsavory, dangerous, and illegal. With that pedigree you can't expect the best and brightest. Same applies to the nascent caregiver industry here in the states, and also explains the lack of truly gifted growers nationwide...

marijuana shake i no it's not funny but i have never heard of this inn the papers printed like that

any way thanks for the heads up people should only do this if someone hads done it befor is their to help

bob i read the funniest darn directions to make the hash oil,,,,Im telling ya I printed it some where,,I have to find it and post it,,,it gives complete directions, and warns you in a real funny but frank way what can happen if you make a boo boo! I actualy made it following this guys directions to the tee..than my brother decieded to make some the next day,,,I dont know where i was,,but i come back to his house and he is walking out of the garage with the pyrex pan with the oil and a lil butane left in it,,,,I asked him what he the heck he was doing,,,,his reply was he was doing it in the garage away from the furnace and hot water heater and such in the house,,,,,,,,dumbo forgot he had a fire in the wood stove in the garage!:rolleyes: Talk about lucky! I dont let him make it any longer!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Well you have to consider that what they were doing was unsavory, dangerous, and illegal. With that pedigree you can't expect the best and brightest. Same applies to the nascent caregiver industry here in the states, and also explains the lack of truly gifted growers nationwide...

hmmmm Maybe you need to meet some new friends! :cold::phone::bong7bp::bighug:

Archived