If Your Cg Was Raided

Guest Medicinal Patient

Guest Medicinal Patient

Does a Patient have a right to know if their Caregiver was raided?

Seems my last Caregiver was raided while I was still signed on with them and my paperwork attached to their grow room door was most likely compromised. Anyone heard about any raids in the East Lansing/Okemos area in December. Any Stevens? Any Women? I searched the names on this site to see if they were posted in any news articles but nope. Is there alot more raids happening then what we know about? They don't force patients to testify against or on behalf of caregivers in these situations right?

Seems my last Caregiver was raided while I was still signed on with them and my paperwork attached to their grow room door was most likely compromised. Anyone heard about any raids in the East Lansing/Okemos area in December. Any Stevens? Any Women? I searched the names on this site to see if they were posted in any news articles but nope. Is there alot more raids happening then what we know about? They don't force patients to testify against or on behalf of caregivers in these situations right?

All i know is i go to 2 case's a week and not one time has a card worked their are lots of case's inn Lansing we don't here half of the case's and i think their are lots inn Lansing

and Okemos was inn the papers try a google search for a local news paper their

wow!!! dude i would want to be one of the first to know if my c,g got popped!

Id be the one to go get him out of jail and put him up or what ever i had to do!

wow,,,,,,deep breath,,,deep breath.....my c.g didnt return my call today for the 1st time ever!

I hope if something is wrong he memorized my number,,,,I dont even know my own number or his,,i have a cell phone,,i dial names, i dont look at numbers!

kkk,,,Im done,,please hell yea you want to know if your c.g was popped....he is your best friend! you best be there for him no matter how!

peace

FTW

Jim

Heck yeah I'd want to know. Once they're in your CG's place they have access to your paperwork and I'd like to know if they'll be watching for my car on the road. I wouldn't want to chance having them take me in for a blood test 2 days

after I had a pipe full.

I know my patients would be the 3rd group of people I'd call, right after my lawyer and my family.

In terms of raids, I know there were some warehouse raids in Okemos a few months ago, I just can't remember when exactly. Other than that, there isn't anything I've heard, and I try to keep my ears pretty close to the ground for stuff that is local to me...

i gotta say with most of the reply's to this one,,it seems most pt's are only worried about themselves and not there c.g's,,all c.g's dont actualy get arrested for breaking any laws,,If mine was arrested, I would know it would be only becuase he is growing, not becuase he is over the limit or dumping it on the black market! he dont do that,and he dont go over his limits beleive it or not!

so ya me and my c.g are friends and I would want to know so I could help him in any way I can,,,the state already has my info, i already sent them money and announced i smoke weed a few yrs ago! lol Im,,you are legaly connected to your c.g,,,now i dont want a dispense having copys of my info,,but my c.g yea!

um who ever said the 12 plants are yours after you sign them over to the c.g! yea uh huh! when your c.g goes to jail for legaly growing your plants, you gonna go say they are yours in his house and do the court dance for him? when you sign them plants over they are the c.g's to grow and make sure you are takin well care of and dont run out of mm. if you have a c.g that says he can possess your plants on the back of your card,,,,whats it say on the front by your name, can possess plants NO! but thats another soap opera for another day lol!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived