Public Housing!

I think some people may be offended.

Ya think? lol

:lol::lol::lol: Now that's some funny stuff after what you wrote about President Obama. :lol::lol::lol:

um what? i didnt say anything about obama?

President or not , try that at my house and youll see your feet in the air while your other side hits the floor !

I want to see an old Indian chief sitting in the house for change of pace ! :thumbsu:

does it have to be a chief? cant it just be a indian woman? im all for change! we all seen what that got us now didnt we?

Jim, anytime you post something here that expresses a conservative viewpoint, you can expect personal attacks. A while back I figured out why. Charles Krauthammer nailed it when he said... "To understand the workings of American politics, you have to understand this fundamental law: Conservatives think liberals are stupid. Liberals think conservatives are evil."

I think you have a valid point on public housing. I know from personal experience and from talking to others that trying to find a renter that won't damage or destroy your property is difficult. When you give someone someone else's property for free, it only compounds the problem.

Of course you didn't say what you said because it's true, but because you're a homelessaphobic pig :D (Hey, I'm learning!)

your learning well my friend,,,um this was a joke email sent to me,,,,I passed it on as a joke! but if you all want to take it serious, Thats ok with me also,,,I dont care if he puts his stinkin cig buts out in the drawer, it aint my house and I dont want anything to do with that house or any one in it now, or in the future!

Im not liking the direction this threads headed so let me just say this

I like turtles!

6666j.png

]

me too brother and snappers are rite around the corner,,,turle soup, barbq, deep fried,,yea I love turtles!

I like women! :lol:

Ditto! Double Ditto! im a ditto head also!

Hey,

there are two desks. right?

Oh yes, it has to be true... it was in a movie

Jim,

I figured it was one of your dads emails, had to be

unless you changed your writing style instantly!

I found it amusing :)

You are the smartest of the bunch! ding ding ding!! we have a winner! lmao

Peace to all friends and foes!

FTW

Jim

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im done with the 3MA

clique

peace

Can you please point me in the direction of a Obama disliking clique that JIM belongs to? I wonder if there is a fee to join, cause he gets such special treatment!!

Most of us DO want unity, but if it means we all must think alike on all subjects, we will NEVER meet that goal! I like to think we can set aside piddily differences to stand united!! We are all unique individuals, that have had many different experiences in life. We are all entitled to our opinion, whether it be on public housing, Obamas choice of footstool or the color of the grass. As long as we state our opinion respectfully, I think we are entitled to voice it, even here on the MMMA!!! We can not tiptoe on eggshells all the time around here, stifling our feelings/thoughts.....in fear of someone being offended, as long as we conduct ourselves "respectfully". Thankfully, Phaq probably won't even get suspended over this post, he kept his cool and didn't even call you a "donkey rectum" or some other choice phrase he used to be fond of!! :goodjob: (NOTE: I was not inferring that this person IS a donkey butt, just that Phaq probably thought of calling him one, BUT he knows as well as the rest of the 3MA Clique, that name calling gets us suspended!)

Heck, just thought I would add my 2cents, since everyone is already offended!!

Edited by northerngal

Guest Happy Guy

um what? i didnt say anything about obama?

FTW

Jim

You didn't? :blink:

In your post;

Mr. Obama, you are not in a hut in Kenya, or public housing in Chicago. With all due respect, get your Damed feet off our desk!

As a matter of fact, get the hell out of the People's house and take your arrogant staff with you.

So when you pretended to be hurt... it was funny. You need to pay attention to see the humor in it. :lol: Never mind...

You didn't? :blink:

In your post;

Mr. Obama, you are not in a hut in Kenya, or public housing in Chicago. With all due respect, get your Damed feet off our desk!

As a matter of fact, get the hell out of the People's house and take your arrogant staff with you.

So when you pretended to be hurt... it was funny. You need to pay attention to see the humor in it. :lol: Never mind...

ok than for all the thin skinned sick people,,,,I guess i should have jsut put the pic in and not the whole email I recieved!

Guess what I didnt,,,now get over it!

I have never seen so many thin skinned people in my life! actulay I havent seen many of you,,,the ones I have met are nothing like you all act on here!

I refuse to walk on eggshells here or any where else! I did not write any thing wrong,,so If i would have shown bush . bush clinton, carter, nixon and all the other idiots that put their feet on that desk I would have the other half whining!

I say you all need to go get some cheese to go along with your whine!

lmao and im not changing for you, or my mom, or my girlfriend, or my marine sgt son or any thin skinned pt' that sits around pittying them selves all day! Get a life!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Guest Happy Guy

ok than for all the thin skinned sick people,,,,I guess i should have jsut put the pic in and not the whole email I recieved!

I have never seen so many thin skinned people in my life! actulay I havent seen many of you,,,the ones I have met are nothing like you all act on here!

I refuse to walk on eggshells here or any where else! I did not write any thing wrong,,so If i would have shown bush . bush clinton, carter, nixon and all the other idiots that put their feet on that desk I would have the other half whining!

lmao and im not changing for you, or my mom, or my girlfriend, or my marine sgt son or any thin skinned pt' that sits around pittying them selves all day! Get a life!

Peace

FTW

Jim

If you can't take it, don't dish it out. You do know that picture of Obama was photo shopped? Made to make him look like an idiot. I think it makes people who post it look that way. IMO. Find a different place for your political fodder. Your source is making you look bad. :lol:

If you can't take it, don't dish it out. You do know that picture of Obama was photo shopped? Made to make him look like an idiot. I think it makes people who post it look that way. IMO. Find a different place for your political fodder. Your source is making you look bad. :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Please stay.. I would miss ur smilin face..

Blessings to all MM patients and caregivers!!

he isnt leaving annie! he pm'd me last nite and this morn,,,its a joke, just like the post! there is a reason i post in the section i post in! they are not moderated for the most part!

I wish all of the people with raw nerves would look at the section this is posted in,,,its not in the pt crying section! Its not in the political section!

I recieved this in a email from my dad,,I copied and paisted the whole thing,,I thought it was funny!

I realy dont care who did not find it funnny,,,,dont read it,,,in fact most people like that should not even read any of my threads,,,im done kissin butt on here,,,If i get booted again so be it,,I will not even try to come back,,,because if I have to pretend to be some one other than who i am to be accepted here,,,,I dont want to be accepted here than!

I have been attacked by just about everyone in here at one time or the other,,,,Im still here! Not for long though! I dont need to be around a bunch of losers!

Birds of a feather flock together! There are a few people that have met me and my friends, and we are not fake, we are real and i am not afraid to show my face on here,,I dont hide behing avatars,,my pic is my face,,if you dont like it oh well! you all hide behind your lil screens and mouses,,summer is here and I hope to god I totaly lose my taiste for this site,,,it is very depressing at times,,,,and not one person on here has done anything for me, no one showed up to any of my court dates,,,I showed up to others,,,this is a fake group of people (accept for the few real ones, you know i know who you are) the rest of you are just a bunch of cry babys!

I had my own business all of my life! I paid taxes and self employment tax, I never collected unemployment and I have never recieved food stamps, I do get ssdi because I deserve it and I paid for it! and I only can hope I get every single penny I paid into our messed up government! Im doing my best! I dont need any one to pay my bills, and I dont need this site! I most definatly dont need a bunch of cry babys in my life, Im 48yrs old, I raised my family and now im raising another one,,,I dont need no ones help! but my own,,my ssdi check was bought and paid for by me! and only me,,,I dont owe any one any money! Im broke,,my bills are paid, I have a roof over my head(better than most i mite add) and another one to goto if my relationship goes bad! my kids have nice clothes, we have food and internet, and phones! becuase we worked and are working for it!

I realy dont care what any of you think any more,,,,,so all you cry babys get ready to click report post and tie up all the mods reading things you find offensive! because I know longer give a rats a s s!

Peace to my friends! the rest of you can go jump off a cliff!

FTW

Jim

Hey! Phaq U!!! I thought you were being thin-skinned by telling someone "if you don't have anything good to say in the thread, don't say anything" or whatever you said. I mean you must understand what you give out is what you receive, right?

Losers! Crybabies! :lol: Why does that tell me more about how you feel than how anyone else feels!

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

Guest Happy Guy

he isnt leaving annie! he pm'd me last nite and this morn,,,its a joke, just like the post! there is a reason i post in the section i post in! they are not moderated for the most part!

I wish all of the people with raw nerves would look at the section this is posted in,,,its not in the pt crying section! Its not in the political section!

I recieved this in a email from my dad,,I copied and paisted the whole thing,,I thought it was funny!

I realy dont care who did not find it funnny,,,,dont read it,,,in fact most people like that should not even read any of my threads,,,im done kissin butt on here,,,If i get booted again so be it,,I will not even try to come back,,,because if I have to pretend to be some one other than who i am to be accepted here,,,,I dont want to be accepted here than!

I have been attacked by just about everyone in here at one time or the other,,,,Im still here! Not for long though! I dont need to be around a bunch of losers!

Birds of a feather flock together! There are a few people that have met me and my friends, and we are not fake, we are real and i am not afraid to show my face on here,,I dont hide behing avatars,,my pic is my face,,if you dont like it oh well! you all hide behind your lil screens and mouses,,summer is here and I hope to god I totaly lose my taiste for this site,,,it is very depressing at times,,,,and not one person on here has done anything for me, no one showed up to any of my court dates,,,I showed up to others,,,this is a fake group of people (accept for the few real ones, you know i know who you are) the rest of you are just a bunch of cry babys!

I had my own business all of my life! I paid taxes and self employment tax, I never collected unemployment and I have never recieved food stamps, I do get ssdi because I deserve it and I paid for it! and I only can hope I get every single penny I paid into our messed up government! Im doing my best! I dont need any one to pay my bills, and I dont need this site! I most definatly dont need a bunch of cry babys in my life, Im 48yrs old, I raised my family and now im raising another one,,,I dont need no ones help! but my own,,my ssdi check was bought and paid for by me! and only me,,,I dont owe any one any money! Im broke,,my bills are paid, I have a roof over my head(better than most i mite add) and another one to goto if my relationship goes bad! my kids have nice clothes, we have food and internet, and phones! becuase we worked and are working for it!

I realy dont care what any of you think any more,,,,,so all you cry babys get ready to click report post and tie up all the mods reading things you find offensive! because I know longer give a rats a s s!

Peace to my friends! the rest of you can go jump off a cliff!

FTW

Jim

So, did you know the picture was faked to make the President Of The United States look bad? Just gotta know! :D

Hey! Phaq U!!! I thought you were being thin-skinned by telling someone "if you don't have anything good to say in the thread, don't say anything" or whatever you said. I mean you must understand what you give out is what you receive, right?

Losers! Crybabies! :lol: Why does that tell me more about how you feel than how anyone else feels!

I like your avitar big guy!

Peace

FTW

Jim

OMG! IT IS FUNNY!

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

Paper thin on the skin, makes me wonder how they get through their day!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Check it

lmao

Thick skin? :lol: Maybe not.... sounds like a whine.

and I want some limberger cheese with it, and im eating it in here,,,,so get yur nose plugs on,,you big trouble maker you! happy guy,,,more like unhappy guy!:blink:

Peace

FTW

Jim