Healthiest Way To Use Medical Marijuana?

Hi guys!

I am a new Medical Marijuana Patient and I am trying to figure out the healthiest way to use medical marijuana without ingesting it.

I have tried using a vaporizer but I got a terrible hangover that lasted for days, I took above 3-4 strong rips so that may have been why.

I hear smoking a joint is the worst for your lungs but I feel it gives the best pain relief and a better high.

I'm open to everyone's suggestions and thank you all for your time!

Healthiest way without eating it? Vaporizer for sure, but you shouldn't get a hangover from it. Was the room spinning?

Eating it is probably the best way. Then Vape, then smoke. You could try some simpson oil applied directly to the area, but that would get really expensive really quickly I think.

If it is the taste you don't like, you should try pills. Made right they don't have much taste at all. (I don't do the powdered bud stuff, I make an oil and put that in pills). Other than that, I have heard of people "washing" their butter and that takes taste out.

Cedar

I can only imagine the headache being caused by drawing way too hard on the tube, in a vain attempt to recreate the smoke density of the combustion method. For people with some experience in smoking their meeds, there can be a tendency to find the vape experience lacking because they miss the "body effect" caused by all those combustion by-products. In comparison the vape effect will be more cerebral, but also more ephemeral, and can be missed entirely in poor atmospheres. (my advice is too close your eyes to really feel the groove)

My only advise would be that if you are committed to the healthiest course of action, quit the smoking and concentrate on the vaporizing, you will soon acclimate to the new paradigm with a little bit of practice. (you want to take the slowest, longest hit on a ape without coughing)

smoking can be hard on someone that doesnt already smoke. but recent studys have shown, even after prolonged smoking of 15 years and more, have resulted in NO KNOWN Lung proglems or issues. Its as if your lungs are made to be resistant to the smoke and smoking issues with smoking marijuana. strnage huh?

imo, making oils and medibles is your best and most healthy way of using MMJ unless you use it as a topical cream for a more surface issue (dermatitice, skin cancer, ect..)

i wonder how well a Hemp Cream would work on severe acne issues?

I used to smoke but I have moderate to severe asthma and I just thought it is best to try a vap. I purchased a magic flight launch box little portable vaporizer. It took some time to learn but not long. I had a friend try it and he is used to smoking joints. I don't think he liked it much and every time he used it the vap smelled like burnt popcorn. When I use a fresh fill of ground meds it smells like the cannabis before it was vaped it is pretty cool. It also seems like you use less with a vap.

The easiest and best form of ingestion for me is cannabis oil mixed with peanut butter. You can just ingest cannabis oil straight but it does leave an after taste. cannabis oil is the highest concentration of THC% CBD% and CBN% depend on the strain also cannabis oil can be aplied topically for skin conditions and cancer

Guest Happy Guy

The easiest and best form of ingestion for me is cannabis oil mixed with peanut butter. You can just ingest cannabis oil straight but it does leave an after taste. cannabis oil is the highest concentration of THC% CBD% and CBN% depend on the strain also cannabis oil can be aplied topically for skin conditions and cancer

Put it in a gel cap and there is no taste and you can regulate the dosage better.

Guest Happy Guy

I used to smoke but I have moderate to severe asthma and I just thought it is best to try a vap. I purchased a magic flight launch box little portable vaporizer. It took some time to learn but not long. I had a friend try it and he is used to smoking joints. I don't think he liked it much and every time he used it the vap smelled like burnt popcorn. When I use a fresh fill of ground meds it smells like the cannabis before it was vaped it is pretty cool. It also seems like you use less with a vap.

One of my patient's doctor recommended ONLY vaping for asthma. It works very good for my patient. She never has to use an inhaler anymore. The doctor went as far as writing No Smoking on the recommendation.

Put it in a gel cap and there is no taste and you can regulate the dosage better.

dosage would greatly depend on percentage of THC,CBD and CBN ratio to be able to more regulate the dosage fortunately we have 2 testing labs in Michigan that can help us with that .

http://www.micannalytics.com/dispensary.php?dispensary=10&sortby=PercentCBD

Guest Happy Guy

dosage would greatly depend on percentage of THC,CBD and CBN ratio to be able to more regulate the dosage fortunately we have 2 testing labs in Michigan that can help us with that .

http://www.micannalytics.com/dispensary.php?dispensary=10&sortby=PercentCBD

Either way, measured doses in a gel cap are a good way to go. You wrote about taste being a problem. Thought I might help you out.

I know about the testing. I make it the same way every time. I closely watch how it effects my patients. It really doesn't matter that much to me about the testing because that is all still in the learning stages of what works. I'm working at learning how the oil I make works with my set of patients. Testing would be fun, but not really all that useful to me. All my oil is the same anyway.

Archived