Going To Buy A Vaporizer Today

If you can come up with another 100 you could get an Arizer Extreme. Next best thing to a Volcano and the only other one out there with a bag like the volcano. :thumbsu:

I know nothing about vaporizers. The bag seems some what of an annoyance. Is the bag the way to go??? Or is the direct tube just as good. I only smoke j's. I broke my glass pipe. So instep of replacing my pipe, I figured try a vaporizer. If I like it ill prob buy a volcano (or the ariser extreme) for myself for xmas.

the hose is called "the whip" and I don't like it, vaporizers that make the user suck through a hose - just suck.

The more expensive Volcano, uses the Bag method - it has its own fan to fill up a food safe plastic bag, and better yet, it has a valve you can put on its end to keep the bag inflated all day with smoke!

you should try them out before buying, there is no refund for used gear. A compassion club might have a social event where you can try different ones!

-DN

I know nothing about vaporizers. The bag seems some what of an annoyance. Is the bag the way to go??? Or is the direct tube just as good. I only smoke j's. I broke my glass pipe. So instep of replacing my pipe, I figured try a vaporizer. If I like it ill prob buy a volcano (or the ariser extreme) for myself for xmas.

Well the volcano is a bag and I thought you were looking for something like that. Yes, I prefer the bag. Check the Extreme models. They vary. Mine has the bag and whip so you have the best of both worlds. Plus its got a remote. :)

Thanks for all the help. Im gonna shoot over to the roadshow pretty quick here and see what I can come up with. Have a great day.

Ooops....

I was just there the other day and they had it for $299.

I hope you didn't go with one of the cheapo models..... wink.gif

I know it's too late......you were too tempted.....lol.gif

I wanted something really small and easy to use. I got a magic flight launch box, I am sure most on here don't like them but I love it and it is smaller than the palm of your hand.The bag sounds like a good thing but I need something I can conceal easily from friend and/or family. even though they know I don't think they need to see the stuff at least not yet ;)

I wanted something really small and easy to use. I got a magic flight launch box, I am sure most on here don't like them but I love it and it is smaller than the palm of your hand.The bag sounds like a good thing but I need something I can conceal easily from friend and/or family. even though they know I don't think they need to see the stuff at least not yet ;)

shouldn't have to hide it from your friends and family...

Well the volcano is a bag and I thought you were looking for something like that. Yes, I prefer the bag. Check the Extreme models. They vary. Mine has the bag and whip so you have the best of both worlds. Plus its got a remote. :)

I have the Extreme, and while generally quite pleased with the whole unit, i found that i was changing the bags almost every day to maintain a fresh taste. Of course, most tubes in "wand" models also get that pungent accumulation of oils, but the surface area of the bags seem to make it worse.

The Iolite vaporizer excelled at maintaining a clean fresh flavorful vapor, i guess because of the very short (1-3 inchs) vapor pathway.

I have the Extreme, and while generally quite pleased with the whole unit, i found that i was changing the bags almost every day to maintain a fresh taste. Of course, most tubes in "wand" models also get that pungent accumulation of oils, but the surface area of the bags seem to make it worse.

The Iolite vaporizer excelled at maintaining a clean fresh flavorful vapor, i guess because of the very short (1-3 inchs) vapor pathway.

I never care too much about that I just use it as a medicine if it gets rid of pain im happy not gonna critique the flavor

I ended up making a trade with the cousin at the smoke shop for an easy vape. It works very well. I am using a temp of 340 degrees. How am I supposed to know when its cashed? It doesn't look as green when im done, but it still looks like unused cannabis. I get a very strong buzz off it but I feel like I am disposing of good buds. Is there a trick to knowing when its done?

Ooops....

I was just there the other day and they had it for $299.

I hope you didn't go with one of the cheapo models..... wink.gif

I know it's too late......you were too tempted.....lol.gif

I couldn't resist. I woke up sick yesterday. So I needed a quick fix. I really didn't BUY anything. I just made a trade with the guy at the smoker shop. We will see how it goes, but it did the trick yesterday. Thanks for all the help.

We need an experienced vaporist on the site for cases like this. All these recommendations and not one mention of the Purple Days? I don't know of a better vape for patients available on the market right now. I'm not trying to knock anyone's personal preferences, but the Volcano isn't the end all be all of vapes... it's not even really in the top 5 for vapor to air ratio, taste preservation or heat retention. That wouldn't be a problem if it didn't cost what the #1 product on the market should cost.

I highly recommend that anyone interested in vaping check out the Vapexhale. Its in beta release right now... not yet available to the public. It's being developed by a member from FuckCombustion name StoneMonkey55 and he knows his vapes. Seems he's had experience with just about all of the major brands. He went through like Dyson and tried to fix most of the inefficiencies in current vape designs.

Because most vapes deliver dry, irritating vapor the vapexhale works with hydratubes to moisten the vapor after it leaves the all glass vapor path inside. It can also be used with any glass on glass joint (ie bongs, bubblers etc). The Vapexhale has perfect heat retention... meaning no matter how fast or hard you pull, the temperature the mmj is vaping at does not change. Every vape available now suffers from that flaw. More about the innovations of the product are discussed on their website.

I don't want this to just sound like an advertisement so if you're interested go check it out for yourself. I tried to tell some MINORML people about it and I basically just got flamed... I'm hoping this time around people will just take the info or leave it and not attack me. I'm really excited about it and I'm sure you can tell. I've never purchased a vape before but I used the Volcano for about a year and the SSV too. They're both considered at or near the pinnacle of bag and whip style vapes, respectively, and I didn't find either of them all that appealing. I want something that doesn't require a huge learning curve to perfect and delivers huge clouds of tasty vapor every single time. From what I've seen, read and heard... the vapexhale fits.

I have found the iolite to be the best portable vap on the market no batteries and it never burns the plant material.... 0.3-.4 g and it vapes for about 1/2 hour....the flavor is actually good and you dont really get that burnt popcorn taste in your mouth i have noticed from other vapes...

The portability in my opinion is sweet it is roughly the size of a phone, much easier to use than the magic flight due to some sort of automatic temp control where the temp remains 350 deg as to not burn the plant material

I was leary beacuse of other vaps i had bought over the years would often burn the plant material...I have never gotten smoke with the iolite

The draw backs are the price tag...I paid 180 w a 10% discount and got all the extras thrown in for free

The other draw back is that it gets pretty hot but not hot where it would burn your hand...also the butane reservoir will hold enough gas for roughly an hour of continuous use

If you want portability and the ability to vape anywhere w out a cumbersome machine than the iolite is what you should get

peace

I ended up making a trade with the cousin at the smoke shop for an easy vape. It works very well. I am using a temp of 340 degrees. How am I supposed to know when its cashed? It doesn't look as green when im done, but it still looks like unused cannabis. I get a very strong buzz off it but I feel like I am disposing of good buds. Is there a trick to knowing when its done?

if you have the dig easy vap you have the same model as me.I tend to start vapping my meds between 260 and 290....never really getting up as high in temp as you are.the temps dont seem to be to exact in vaps..... more of a guide to know how to get back where you were when last you used it kind of thing. so who knows maybe we are using the same temps lol. Try and see if you can get it at a little lower temp.... i seem to be able to tell when its done, some strains just dont give up the mojo after a while, but other seem to go on and on...they get brown....it doesnt taste so good...

Purchased the NO2 Vapir for vaporizing.. Works great and very simple too use .. It came with extra screens tools to clean and a measuring spoon.. Its portable up too 2 hrs and has wall plug to recharge or use directly.. Find the LCD screen for temps and easy on/off buttons perfect for finding exact temps.. I start at 340. Very easy to find on internet at Vapir price about $180 recieved free 2 day air.. So far very pleased..!!

if you have the dig easy vap you have the same model as me.I tend to start vapping my meds between 260 and 290....never really getting up as high in temp as you are.the temps dont seem to be to exact in vaps..... more of a guide to know how to get back where you were when last you used it kind of thing. so who knows maybe we are using the same temps lol. Try and see if you can get it at a little lower temp.... i seem to be able to tell when its done, some strains just dont give up the mojo after a while, but other seem to go on and on...they get brown....it doesnt taste so good...

I tried it on 290, it didn't seem like I was exhaling anything. I feel that I am a pretty smart guy. But somethings I just don't understand. My wife is watching me throw out what looks to me like perfectly good cannabis, and I think she's gonna put the vaporizer in the garbage next.

Archived