Kakzan Genetics-Crazywreck

GreenMarine9

Hello MMMA,

DWC

I am new to the site, hello.... I wanted to share a test grow with you I am running for KAK1963/KAKZAN Genetics. It is a outcross of Purple Wreck x Crazytrain. I will bring you up to speed seeing how they are ten days into flower now. Beans were popped on March 14, 100%germ rate 6/6, so far one male three females two unknown. They are quite stout and highly resilient to adverse conditions. Once they had a root mass from cloning they were bumped up to 550-650ppm 6.2 ph and they were solid through veg. The ones in flower are running at 850-900ppm and ph 5.8. The two in flower are two different phenos offer different but very pleasing grape purplish smells. Here are some pics in veg and more of the two in flower. Hope you enjoy, I am excited for the smoke report to come out.

Thanks for stopping high

GreenMarine9

post-25724-0-30654900-1306987738_thumb.jpg

post-25724-0-13680200-1306987766_thumb.jpg

post-25724-0-41105800-1306987797_thumb.jpg

post-25724-0-73690400-1306987828_thumb.jpg

Welcome! Pullin up a chair on this one, can't wait to see the flowers. Purple strains always make for nice pictures.

Thanks for coming in Darkmatter

I will get some more pics up..learning the site still.

It is showing some promise for sure

GreenMarine9

Welcome GreenMarine9!

Your plants look gorgeous. I'm going to be watching this one for sure. Good luck with your girls!

Thanks Porcupine,

It was long overdue getting on here but finally did it, had to sharethis test grow, I think it is going to be outstanding as it is showing awesome structure and very unique but very pleasing smells, Im hoping the bud sets keep pumping up. I think Kak is seeing what he wants so far, I think this has potential to be an excellent connoisseur smoke with an excellent medicinal POW! knock you in the nose buzzz!

Thanks for stopping high

GreenMarine9

check yer PM's Marine ;)

nice work Marine !!!

so far PURPLE WRECK is my favorite sativa what a soaring experience! not a good yielder indoors unless grown huge

and the smell is unforgetable! if cured right very delicious tasting too-awesome headstash private reserve stuff of legends so to speak etc. etc. etc.

great job!!!:D

Guest MosCutty

Nice Brother, nice to see that Crazywreck seeing as I don't have it. LOL, I know you've been busy but the holiday is over. LOL Keep up the good work. :thumbsu:

Looking good Green Marine!

I am looking forward to see all these strains from the legendary kak come into maturity.

I am also! I think he has some pretty killer out-crosses coming out, I think he might even be a little excited aboutthis one!

Thanks for stopping high

GreenMarine9

Hey Tree how ya doing lol. i see ur girls are doing gr8.thanks for sharing these with the good people here. and yes im excited about these ones as my wreck pheno is different then most with flavor it has a nu2 pencil shaving smell with a grape musty under tones and very good working meds. there are some pictures of her in my gallery. thanks again Tree. KAK

Hey Tree how ya doing lol. i see ur girls are doing gr8.thanks for sharing these with the good people here. and yes im excited about these ones as my wreck pheno is different then most with flavor it has a nu2 pencil shaving smell with a grape musty under tones and very good working meds. there are some pictures of her in my gallery. thanks again Tree. KAK

Thanks for letting me run this test, they are doing good. Starting to build up some frosties. Working on downsizing all pics right now I'll be squared away here pretty quick. Looking forward to the smoke report, LOL.

Thanks Kak!

Tree

• 1 month later...

Archived