Seeds

has any one ever got seeds from here Cannabisseeds dot com and are they good to get seeds from or a rip off and if you have a med card can you get them and not have to worrie about geting popo

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Don't go anywhere else. Order at your own risk too, your not protected through customs, or federal mail. Order this weekend and you get 10 seeds free, w/ a order over $50

Ive never dealt with that company .

People order seeds online from overseas all the time the attitude is the bank most prefer and i just got their June newsletter with another freebie deal.

Only thing you need to do is if by chance they ask you to sign for anything don't just reject the package seed banks do not require any signature for their delivery's.

If by a small chance this happens just contact your seed dealer and let them know most will resend your order.

Got the green tape twice in 20 something years of ordering seeds.

Go with Dr. Chronic

Hemp depot for Canadian genetics

Attitude for everything else

Dr.Chronic was who I got my green tape from. A lot of people started getting green taped from him right around the time HG420 fell off the map.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

Don't go anywhere else. Order at your own risk too, your not protected through customs, or federal mail. Order this weekend and you get 10 seeds free, w/ a order over $50

i've ordered from www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

half didn't pop the other half were males... honestly, you'd probly be better off findin some good clones

Dr.Chronic was who I got my green tape from.  A lot of people started getting green taped from him right around the time HG420 fell off the map.

I'm another one -- got a green tape letter on a package from Doc Chronic a few years ago as the forums were closing.

Well i will just have to wate and see if i can find some good clones or seeds in the up dont think i will do any order for them just dont need the bs that comes with it. i thank every one that posted here had have a great day

Archived