Picky Picky, Sheesh.

OK, End of my FIrst Ever Grow! been a great experience, and ive heard ive done rather well for a nub.

first girl taken. 2nd girl pics tomorrow.

2 Durbin Poisens under one CMH 400w for the entire cycle from being cut off mom, to being cut down in the last few days. 18/6 for veg at 12 weeks (incudes rooting time)- 12/12 for bloom for 9.5 weeks. watered mid week, fed on sundays. Dyna Gro Foilage Pro thru veg- 1 tsp/gal. and just prior to bloom, i added 1/4 tsp of Dyna Grow - Bloom. once under bloom light cycle, i switched the nutes around, so they now got 1 tsp of Bloom and 1/4 tsp of Foilage pro.

every 3 feedings thru the entire cycle from when i started feeding (approximately 4 weeks after cut), i gave them 1/4 tsp of Dyna Gro Pro-Tect per gallon.

grown in Happy Frog with about 20% vermiculite mixed in, fed by hand.

i ll start with hanging pics of girl number 2, as i have to finish her up tomorrow.

she is bigger than girl number 1, so i do expect a bit more off her, depending on how dry she is.

gallery_21883_705_526428.jpg

gallery_21883_705_509545.jpg

ok girl number 1 after trim

gallery_21883_705_35380.jpg

large trimmed buds

gallery_21883_705_251078.jpg

and the main nug

gallery_21883_705_498501.jpg

also had a 13g pile of smaller trimmend nugs, and a 7g pile of smaller nugs not as clean trimmed.

overall 80 grams off girl 1. i also sampled some at 6, 8, and 9 weeks in. probably 1/2 from each girl overall.

so i would estimate girl 1 yieleded 3 oz total. with girl 2 being a bit larger, i expect to see a bit more off it. maybe 100g give or take.

so overall, i would estimate 6 oz trimmed off of 2 girls under one 400w Philips CMH in dirt using OTC nutes that have been around for 30 yrs for my first ever attempt at growing.

i feel good with my efforts.

old seed still growing. will get to update asap. but is busy busy busy around here today.

got 2nd girl all trimmed up. ended up at 80 grams as well.

for twins, id say it pretty much on. again this girl had some snatched early on to see where it was at.

didnt take any pics of this one yet.

large bud actually was a bit less, but i did snip a bottom bud off when i took it off the main stalk in advertantly. which was probably about 4 grams itself.

anyways, i ll try to get a full grow pic later today. and i ll add 1 oz to the overall total, to include what i tested in the last few weeks, and the bit i traded out yesterday for a few SLH girls ready for bloom.

Very Nice " Timmahh "

Sure looking foward to read your smoke report ....

I don't believe I've ever had any Durbin Poisens ?

I think you done pretty Good for your first harvest :thumbsu:

Theres Nothing Wrong w/ 400 watters ... Thats what i use ...

Your Main Nug looks very tasty ...

Thanks for sharing ...

I always Love Harvest time ...

so first grow in fully in the Bag (or Jars as it is).

girl 2, once trimmed, also yeilded 80g. so both girls did exactly the same.

ime very pleased with it.

need some jar time on both of them to cure out a bit, but should be good to go in 10 to 14 days.

Archived