Rso And Stomach Problems

no mold at all. I am sure of that. It was put on drying racks as soon as harvested and dried out with a dehumidifier in the room. There hasn't been one complaint from the bud either.

I did use some Azamax about week 4 of 8, but I washed it all down really well with water after and regular mistings. The Azamax at 4 weeks out should have been all absorbed/gone by that point. No taste of dish soap, this has a nice fruity taste to it. Ask thequietone, he tried the bud. The only thing he said was it tasted a little salty, but not bad. Seeing as how it is hydro, that's not suprising. The oil itself has a sprite taste/smell to it. Almost a sweet lemon/lime when heated.

Sounds like great material.

I would suspect the other medicine she is on.

Would CVS have it? Or would I have to stop somewhere like warren nutrition? I don't have a lot of time tonight, so I was thinking of just hitting CVS for the aloe vera...

CVS does carry it, around $11 a gallon. The evil Walmart carries it for about 8 a gallon. I am sure others carry it, but have not looked.

Start out slow. Maybe 1 oz in the morning and 1 at night. I drink 3 oz in the morning and 3 at night.

It is in the medicine section, around intestinal and stomach medicines.

Edited by thanks2

CVS does carry it, around $11 a gallon. The evil Walmart carries it for about 8 a gallon. I am sure others carry it, but have not looked.

Start out slow. Maybe 1 oz in the morning and 1 at night. I drink 3 oz in the morning and 3 at night.

It is in the medicine section, around intestinal and stomach medicines.

OK, so she gets 8 oz morning and night... Once things are moving right, we will cut it back...

Thanks for the advice, 1 oz mixed with some fruit juice sounds like a good plan.

• 10 years later...

I have been taking RSO for two months now. It makes me really sick. I have a hard time taking it orally. I get terrible stomach aches and throw up. I have a hard time breathing and I hallucinate. It usually lasts 8 hours or so. But if you are taking it three times a day , it never ends! On the fourth day I started taking a suppository instead. It’s not supposed to make you high at all. I did get a little high but I had all the other symptoms anyway. No highness and no hallucinations but still a stomach ache all the time. So I cut the dose and am trying again. 

10 minutes ago, Carla said:

I have been taking RSO for two months now. It makes me really sick. I have a hard time taking it orally. I get terrible stomach aches and throw up. I have a hard time breathing and I hallucinate. It usually lasts 8 hours or so. But if you are taking it three times a day , it never ends! On the fourth day I started taking a suppository instead. It’s not supposed to make you high at all. I did get a little high but I had all the other symptoms anyway. No highness and no hallucinations but still a stomach ache all the time. So I cut the dose and am trying again. 

You are taking way too much. Back off until it doesn't make you sick. Start really small on the dose. What is the source of the RSO? How's it made?