Hello From Papa Smurf.

Welcome Papa. Stay long. Post often.

4 things I think are important to success, and I wish someone had told me:

Learn and respect the law.

Get involved in or start a local compassion club.

Keep low and get your grow on.

Find a patient in need of meds with no means and help him/her obtain quality meds.

Everyone doing this is having success all around not only with the law, but their grow, and feeling great for making someone's life better.

Some say the law is vague and hard to understand. It's all about compassion. Maybe that's what they don't understand.

Again, welcome to the MMMA community. Good luck to you.

Dr.Tarzan, that is hilarious!!!! May I use that for my avatar? Thanks for the welcomes so far!

papa.

Of Course ... " Papa Smurf "

I got if off photobucket ...

hXXp://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/purpleleantwinkles/smurf.gif

replace XX w/ tt

Hey all, just got my certification recently and am looking forward to growing a garden for myself! Just wanted to say hi and look forward to being a member here. Thanks!

Hey poppa Smurf..Sounds like some one i know....lol Hi welcome to our group..

Hey all, just got my certification recently and am looking forward to growing a garden for myself! Just wanted to say hi and look forward to being a member here. Thanks!

If you are n the Clare area..we have a meeting Tomorrow.. http://clarecountycc.ning.com/events/clare-county-compassion-club-81 and after wards we go to private local..and have a small canna market..Hope to see you there..

Thanks for the welcomes! LoL, I'm not Papa Smurf on any other site. I never lived above an adult establishment but it sounds inviting. I'm just a regular guy with a regular job and a lot of arthritis. I can change my name if there's a conflict with another member of another site?

Thanks for the welcomes! LoL, I'm not Papa Smurf on any other site. I never lived above an adult establishment but it sounds inviting. I'm just a regular guy with a regular job and a lot of arthritis. I can change my name if there's a conflict with another member of another site?

This guy i didnt even know had/has a comp..I was hoping it was him..But hey Welcome..to you papa smurf.

Archived