Wayne County Circuit Judge Wendy Baxter

Dizledot

Sorry, can't share the link as this was delivered to my personal e mail just now. Will post the link to the decision on Google docs.

Township Friends,

We want to share one more important development in the regulation of medical marihuana. Wayne County Circuit Judge Wendy Baxter has also ruled that the MMMA is invalid because it is preempted by federal law. This adds Wayne County toDearborn and Midland County as jurisdictions in which the MMMA has been held invalid. A copy of Judge Baxter’s comprehensive opinion in Lott v Livonia is attached.

Best regards,

Bill Fahey

https://docs.google....ViNGUz&hl=en_US

Link to opinion

Please let me know if this link does not work.

Checks and balances are a thing of the past. Judges legislating at the expense of defendants makes a mockery of the constitution. They should be very careful as Americans have had all their possessions and now their rights stripped from them. History is repeating itself. It never ends well for those who rule. When the people finally stand up their judgment is final and without mercy. All of this can be averted if the government reinstitutes fair play and blind justice. It must happen soon or we will hit the tipping point. It amazes me that these pompous asses aren't reading the numerous blogs, threads and comment sections of newspapers. The frustration is being expressed across all segments of the political spectrum. It is as obvious as the nose on their face. If they don't relent they will lose their power, possessions and freedom. I oppose violence, but there are tens of thousands calling for it and less and less reason to support the rich that are feasting on the people. I do not advocate for any of this. I believe in the democratic process. I’m just reporting the obvious. Thanks, Bb

Oh if it were only true. I have been waiting and hoping that Americans would wake up and peacefully revolt against what is going on, but I am beginning to believe that it is me who is seeing things incorrectly here. Apparently there are people who enjoy living under the tyranny of the upper class. Why else would Republicans keep getting elected in areas that they have no business getting elected in? Why don't oppressed people vote? People don't care and it has ruined this country.

Checks and balances are a thing of the past. Judges legislating at the expense of defendants makes a mockery of the constitution. They should be very careful as Americans have had all their possessions and now their rights stripped from them. History is repeating itself. It never ends well for those who rule. When the people finally stand up their judgment is final and without mercy. All of this can be averted if the government reinstitutes fair play and blind justice. It must happen soon or we will hit the tipping point. It amazes me that these pompous asses aren't reading the numerous blogs, threads and comment sections of newspapers. The frustration is being expressed across all segments of the political spectrum. It is as obvious as the nose on their face. If they don't relent they will lose their power, possessions and freedom. I oppose violence, but there are tens of thousands calling for it and less and less reason to support the rich that are feasting on the people. I do not advocate for any of this. I believe in the democratic process. I’m just reporting the obvious. Thanks, Bb

We shall soon see how badly the most vulnerable will be affected with the debt limit bill that was passed tonight. $900 Billion is immediate cuts and no tax increases on the wealthiest.

And since we know the tea party republicans don't like anything to do with social service programs or helping the poor. I'd bet a dime to donate that medicaid, food stamp programs, unemployment, county health dept., etc, will be the first targeted.

CNN broached this question; 'will America see riots like those that are happening in Europe with those austerity plans" We'll see.

One thing for sure, couldn't blame any of the Americans who will ultimately suffer the most standing and shouting, enough!

Poverty, hunger, and oppression, have a way of turning citizens into soldiers over night...

We shall soon see how badly the most vulnerable will be affected with the debt limit bill that was passed tonight. $900 Billion is immediate cuts and no tax increases on the wealthiest.

And since we know the tea party republicans don't like anything to do with social service programs or helping the poor. I'd bet a dime to donate that medicaid, food stamp programs, unemployment, county health dept., etc, will be the first targeted.

CNN broached this question; 'will America see riots like those that are happening in Europe with those austerity plans" We'll see.

One thing for sure, couldn't blame any of the Americans who will ultimately suffer the most standing and shouting, enough!

Poverty, hunger, and oppression, have a way of turning citizens into soldiers over night...

:goodjob: :goodjob:

Archived