I Am Wondering If The Caregivers Here Wood Allow Me To?

hello all i am in the process of doing a publication was wondering i i can use your pictures on here to acccomplish this task if so please leave a comment if its ok thankyou so much in advance thanks TRUGREENMICH you will also get a copy of the publicationplease help me with this if you can you fellow patient and caregiver trugreenmich

hello all i am in the process of doing a publication was wondering i i can use your pictures on here to acccomplish this task if so please leave a comment if its ok thankyou so much in advance thanks TRUGREENMICH you will also get a copy of the publicationplease help me with this if you can you fellow patient and caregiver trugreenmich

You can use mine if you would like, but the pictures aren't that great..lol

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/33370-morhawks-grow-journal/page__p__316748__fromsearch__1#entry316748

Guest thequietone

Can you please give more information on your publication. Before using our members pictures we would like to know that they are going to be used in good taste.

Hey Tru, we were talking about this in the chat room. If it is for what you said, you can use my pics, but what I will offer is since these are resized, i will take some more this weekend, and if you tell me which ones, I'll send you some high res pics good for printing.

just FYI, I think Tru is trying to protect his idea. If it is what he said, it is in good taste IMO. I don't know all of the details, but it sounds like a cool idea to me.

What I would do is PM him if you are OK with your pics being used. I could also suggest a quick release form stating what the pic is to be used for, and granting permission, that way you know it isn't used for anything else besides what he says. It protects both sides that way, he has a written statement saying it is OK to use, and you have a written statement saying it won't be used for anything else.

BTW, IIRC courts accept email as written proof most of the time. Especially in cases like this where it would be to multiple parties saying the same thing.

For what it's worth, I'm in :) That is if I can get a picture worthy.

Cedar

Guest thequietone

Hey Tru, we were talking about this in the chat room. If it is for what you said, you can use my pics, but what I will offer is since these are resized, i will take some more this weekend, and if you tell me which ones, I'll send you some high res pics good for printing.

just FYI, I think Tru is trying to protect his idea. If it is what he said, it is in good taste IMO. I don't know all of the details, but it sounds like a cool idea to me.

What I would do is PM him if you are OK with your pics being used. I could also suggest a quick release form stating what the pic is to be used for, and granting permission, that way you know it isn't used for anything else besides what he says. It protects both sides that way, he has a written statement saying it is OK to use, and you have a written statement saying it won't be used for anything else.

BTW, IIRC courts accept email as written proof most of the time. Especially in cases like this where it would be to multiple parties saying the same thing.

For what it's worth, I'm in :) That is if I can get a picture worthy.

Cedar

When dealing with intellectual property it is always best to get something in writing. Verbal permission will give him the right to pretty much do as he pleases with your pictures. Typically the IP contract should state what it is being used for and if he has a one time permission or multiple use rights.

I understand Tru wanting to protect his Idea, I want to protect the membership and he can PM me with details. I will lock the thread if I don't get some info showing this is going to be done right and in good taste. Pm me with details please.

Archived