Schuette's Top 5 Campaign Contributers For His 2010 Election

Shredder

hey all

well it looks like some of those need to be boycotted for supporting him... he could lead them down a bad road as people could think they are thinking just like him and start treating people the same way... sure is not a good way of supporting someone who is not friendly to our local people and wants to take money from those companies hands... the more of us he hurts the less money we can spend for there goods... sure looks like a good way to shoot your own foot by supporting a person who is willing to put 960000 people in jail for just being sick... this shows me those who supported him have the same way of thinking as he does and may not be public friendly to all michigan people... way to go bill thanks for showing use all who is supporting you and your way of thinking... now we all know who is on our sides and helping the sick people out here... we want these guys gone its time to push other to stop using these companies and spending money with them... sure does look like walmart maybe bad and china owned but at least they didnt support someone who will harm us all... i dont know sure looks like we gave those companies a lot of money for them to send out to back someone who i think they all knew was going to do this and supported him to do it... glad to know who is helping him make us more sick... looks like we should be supporting more mom and pop stores... they have no political gain to give away money to those who hurt there costumers... not sure way any company would give money to anyone who is hurting there people who buy goods from them kind of strange huh... we all thru them paided to have him elected... why do we keep supporting companies who support political people in the first place... like they do... lets go after the money there lying to others to get... one way is to get the money out of politics and stop supporting it when its about money that will be used against us and theres a lot of that going on...

abbe

Good bye meijers, hello wallmart.

Walmart is *not* an improvement over Meijer. Remember Joseph Cassias, the patient with brain cancer who was a multiple-time employee of the year for Walmart? They canned him after they found out that he legally used medical marijuana. They flat out admitted that they had no problems with his work performance, but that they had a zero tolerance policy for drug use. Even after they were crucified in the media, Walmart refused to back down. Feel free to stop shopping at Meijer, but for the love of Pete don't go to Walmart.

hey all

well it looks like some of those need to be boycotted for supporting him... he could lead them down a bad road as people could think they are thinking just like him and start treating people the same way... sure is not a good way of supporting someone who is not friendly to our local people and wants to take money from those companies hands... the more of us he hurts the less money we can spend for there goods... sure looks like a good way to shoot your own foot by supporting a person who is willing to put 960000 people in jail for just being sick... this shows me those who supported him have the same way of thinking as he does and may not be public friendly to all michigan people... way to go bill thanks for showing use all who is supporting you and your way of thinking... now we all know who is on our sides and helping the sick people out here... we want these guys gone its time to push other to stop using these companies and spending money with them... sure does look like walmart maybe bad and china owned but at least they didnt support someone who will harm us all... i dont know sure looks like we gave those companies a lot of money for them to send out to back someone who i think they all knew was going to do this and supported him to do it... glad to know who is helping him make us more sick... looks like we should be supporting more mom and pop stores... they have no political gain to give away money to those who hurt there costumers... not sure way any company would give money to anyone who is hurting there people who buy goods from them kind of strange huh... we all thru them paided to have him elected... why do we keep supporting companies who support political people in the first place... like they do... lets go after the money there lying to others to get... one way is to get the money out of politics and stop supporting it when its about money that will be used against us and theres a lot of that going on...

abbe

I've been doing my business at mom and pop shops for the past year faithfully,you do have to pay a little more,but I find there are many things I can do without,so it's a balance and my store has a smile maker card that takes off so many cents,that can be applied to a gas card,last week I paid 2.85 for gas,whats meijers an walmart doing for the customers?screw them that screw us.

Walmart is *not* an improvement over Meijer. Remember Joseph Cassias, the patient with brain cancer who was a multiple-time employee of the year for Walmart? They canned him after they found out that he legally used medical marijuana. They flat out admitted that they had no problems with his work performance, but that they had a zero tolerance policy for drug use. Even after they were crucified in the media, Walmart refused to back down. Feel free to stop shopping at Meijer, but for the love of Pete don't go to Walmart.

Being disabled with a income under 150% poverty I have to make concessions . I also believe treating drug problems with criminality and punishment is wrong so reacting to others in a similar manner only prolongs disagreement mistrust and exacerbates the problem . Walmart was wrong because cannabis is known to shrink some inoperable tumors and Mr Casias was a good employee that needed their support and didn't use at work or directly before . He should not have to choose between treatment and employment period . When ever I deal with Walmart I put that in any survey notes to educate . Now with Meijers I will mention how Schuette , Jones and Hoekstra's policies hurt patients denying access and centering on those who are criminals at honest patient's expense without solving anything . Their policy forces people into a illegal black market or interrupts supply and is woefully negligent in terms of implementing a workable system Their policies are part of the problem and not a solution to anyone but purveyors of prohibition that we have recognized as failed policy that promotes crime , abuses and injury to patients .

It is easier to walk away from confrontation but you cannot hide so you may as well take it to them in peaceful discourse . Maybe one day soon we can stop fighting about nothing out of frustration and ignorance then get down to research and helping individuals which is what drug policy is suppose to do . Sadly it t has been long ago forgotten and replaced with meanness and abused as means of employment for a huge segment of society who oppress another . Really disturbing when their patients trying to survive . It is amazing to me how everyone has a opinion now and is willing to confront my being on the program but where were they when I layed screaming for weeks on end in the past . Where will they be when they cause it again and why do I have to suffer and die prematurely for their ridiculous ideals and hypothetical problems when mine is right here now ? Sorry for the selfish tone . When we do get to heaven shed of these bodies you will know me .

Archived