Time Travel

mike44

It is interesting being transported back in time. There are members who have quit the forum and deleted their accounts (in the future) That still have their accounts now (in the past) and members who have been banned lately are not presently banned (in the past) because we are at a point in time where the event has not occured yet (in the future)

Strange thing, this time travel.

It is interesting being transported back in time. There are members who have quit the forum and deleted their accounts (in the future) That still have their accounts now (in the past) and members who have been banned lately are not presently banned (in the past) because we are at a point in time where the event has not occured yet (in the future)

I had the same nagging sensation of being transported back to...September 21st. It's kind of the same but different.

yes, another conundrum.

no way... i had money back in september lol...

Money? No problem... I will PM you a link explaining how you can make approx. $380,000 Dollars with only a $500 Dollar investment in a very short time. Well worth the 5 minutes it will take you to read it.

LOL about time travel. I was starting to get used to the new site. I know it'll get fixed. :thumbsu:

I'm still here because I love this community too much to leave for very long, maybe a day and I just can't stay away. :wub::bighug:

Oh by the way, WHAT is hope? Is it good? If it's good, can anyone give me some?

Sb

Please give Us a little time ....

We're trying the best we can do ....

We know you all are Doc. Some of us have a weird way to us.:rolleyes:

Hey! I got to view some deleted messages in my message bin. One was from Knuclehead bob!! so, yup, he existed!

An The Quiet one is being really really quiet.......the good guest he seems to be.

:rolleyes:

We know you all are Doc. Some of us have a weird way to us.:rolleyes:

Hey! I got to view some deleted messages in my message bin. One was from Knuclehead bob!! so, yup, he existed!

An The Quiet one is being really really quiet.......the good guest he seems to be.

:rolleyes:

:bighug: Thanks " TajMahal "

Ive Tried finding out what happen to " Knocklehead Bob " ?

and i Screwed up and deleted " thequietone "

Im Hoping Joe can fix my mistakes ....

Darn that Bubba Kush ......

That would be a hard one to wrap my head around even had I not medicated. :blink: But I think I get it. Clever and light-hearted way of looking the situation!

Archived