Could Mmj Trigger Relapse

Drug addiction is not a substance problem. Lets place the blame exactly where it belongs, the blame is not on a plant or a pill, or a drink. Drug addiction is a personal problem, if we continue to blame a plant or pill for addiction, we will never fix the root of the problem - inside the person there are issues that cause that person to abuse drugs.

As long as we continue to blame outside sources for our problems, we will never confront the real problems that will follow us to the grave. As long as society ignores the fears and uncertainty we place on our young kids - young kids will continue to abuse drugs. Its not the drugs stupid, its us - people cause addiction.

Relapse will not be because of availability of a drug (they are every where, sex, food, TV, gambling, etc) It will be because the unresolved internal issues.

How to fix? Communication is a great healer and open communication keeps you honest. The best thing to do is find the root of the need for drug abuse, and accept it, and confront it.

One drug can be replaced with another, but it is user responsibility that will ensure the new drug is used with restraint (don't party, use it as medicine). If pain cannot be overcome, I rather see a patient use a safer drug - marijuana is safer than pills.

any drug use needs discipline and responsibility.

Good Luck! I have seen many patients improve their lives after being controlled by drugs almost all their lives. God has a message for you, it is in the plant, Don't you want to see the message?

DN

Drug addiction is not a substance problem. Lets place the blame exactly where it belongs, the blame is not on a plant or a pill, or a drink. Drug addiction is a personal problem, if we continue to blame a plant or pill for addiction, we will never fix the root of the problem - inside the person there are issues that cause that person to abuse drugs.

As long as we continue to blame outside sources for our problems, we will never confront the real problems that will follow us to the grave. As long as society ignores the fears and uncertainty we place on our young kids - young kids will continue to abuse drugs. Its not the drugs stupid, its us - people cause addiction.

Relapse will not be because of availability of a drug (they are every where, sex, food, TV, gambling, etc) It will be because the unresolved internal issues.

How to fix? Communication is a great healer and open communication keeps you honest. The best thing to do is find the root of the need for drug abuse, and accept it, and confront it.

One drug can be replaced with another, but it is user responsibility that will ensure the new drug is used with restraint (don't party, use it as medicine). If pain cannot be overcome, I rather see a patient use a safer drug - marijuana is safer than pills.

any drug use needs discipline and responsibility.

Good Luck! I have seen many patients improve their lives after being controlled by drugs almost all their lives. God has a message for you, it is in the plant, Don't you want to see the message?

DN

Well said :goodjob:

I think they are talking about tobacco but I can tell you it makes me drink much much less beer. I just don't have the desire for it as much. Still like some beer but much less. Never was a heavy drinker but still kinda nice to save some money on beer.

I drink about the same on it I have noticed my beer tolerance to be higher when i am smoking though

Archived