Guys Have A Lock On Growing And Distributing.

pic book

Women are consumers, Guys are producers. How did I reach this conclusion? Duh! Who posts on mmj forums? Who participates in grow room discussions? Who runs compassion clubs? Dispensaries? And when u run a dispensary, from whom r u receiving meds? Sure, there are female patients, who buy from a guy's dispensary. For a visual representation of the gender tilt, watch "Weed Wars" Thursday (Dec. 1) at 10 pm on Discovery, and see how many female execs at Harborside, the biggest mmj dispensary on the West Coast? Zero. (Cross off the list Weddding-Dress-Dave, who wears dresses). How many CA dispensaries are (were) female owned out of hundreds? There were 3 (and one of them took over after her husband passed).

Growing and distributing mmj is a gender specific task, just as standing on a street corner soliciting is a female thing.

Now, is this nature (aggressive males tilt toward risky enterprises), nurture, or solialization?

:blink: fun topic and I look forward to weed wars.

Your last line on females standing on the corner soliciting is going to get some flameing :lol:

I will add as the male I do the growing and distribution stuff, my wife helps with the cleaning and triming she does a great job of it. Also I make the canni butter and she bakes the eadibles. So we work as a team kinda :wacko:

:blink: fun topic and I look forward to weed wars.

Your last line on females standing on the corner soliciting is going to get some flameing :lol:

I will add as the male I do the growing and distribution stuff, my wife helps with the cleaning and triming she does a great job of it. Also I make the canni butter and she bakes the eadibles. So we work as a team kinda :wacko:

We both work in graden.We both Harvested together..I amke Butter , She makes the Candies in such..But with us it is a team work..I run http://clarecountycc.ning.com/ And as everything else..She helps with the Club by being the Secatary...In our club we have MORE women on the board then men..

I disagree. I am finding that the best growers are husband and wife teams. The women keep the men disciplined as not to overgrow and pretend they are scarface. Women can add a green thumb to the grow that guys can miss. I know of female growers who grow as well as these couples and guys do.

Women just don't like all the bullshiit that guys do to each other in the public forums and they do not look for confrontation in public or want to look like some hip hop bad donkey wannabes. Yes, female growers are invisible, but they are there.

I also find that clubs with both male and females on the board - are better balanced. Some male dominant clubs are uncomfortable for women, maybe that is why you don't see them there.

We need women to teach us about compassion.

DN

The men have always been the farmers and this is no diffrent.

Um....nope. women have historically been the farmers....men have been the hunters. woman are after all considered the more nurturing of the sexes. even look at the more primative tribes in south america and se asia....the men are off hunting....the women make things grow.

Um....nope. women have historically been the farmers....men have been the hunters. woman are after all considered the more nurturing of the sexes. even look at the more primative tribes in south america and se asia....the men are off hunting....the women make things grow.

He is right - men- hunters, women - gatherers. Then look at farmers - its a family operation. The beauty of it, is a family can become close by sharing this project.

i always thought guys who messed with plants and flowers were gay. But then came along a plant I could grow for medicine...my masculinity is safe!

DN

Women are consumers, Guys are producers. How did I reach this conclusion? Duh! Who posts on mmj forums? Who participates in grow room discussions? Who runs compassion clubs? Dispensaries? And when u run a dispensary, from whom r u receiving meds? Sure, there are female patients, who buy from a guy's dispensary. For a visual representation of the gender tilt, watch "Weed Wars" Thursday (Dec. 1) at 10 pm on Discovery, and see how many female execs at Harborside, the biggest mmj dispensary on the West Coast? Zero. (Cross off the list Weddding-Dress-Dave, who wears dresses). How many CA dispensaries are (were) female owned out of hundreds? There were 3 (and one of them took over after her husband passed).

Growing and distributing mmj is a gender specific task, just as standing on a street corner soliciting is a female thing.

Now, is this nature (aggressive males tilt toward risky enterprises), nurture, or solialization?

haha that is funny. I know a few growers that are ladies, i know even more men who let their ladies do most the work....I think you are correct in that more men are willing to take the risk....like i said though i know more female growers than i can count on my fingers and toes....Now the funniest thing you said was the part about standing on the corner hoing being a female thing....there's been dozens of stars and politicians caught with guy hookers....picking em up right on the corner.

one of the theories of why humans settled down and became farmers is that the hunter-gatherer life was hard on pregnant women. Other than that, farming was a much harder way to eek out a living. Women were probably the first practitioners of agriculture.

Very offensive pic..

I disagree. I am finding that the best growers are husband and wife teams. The women keep the men disciplined as not to overgrow and pretend they are scarface. Women can add a green thumb to the grow that guys can miss. I know of female growers who grow as well as these couples and guys do.

Women just don't like all the bullshiit that guys do to each other in the public forums and they do not look for confrontation in public or want to look like some hip hop bad donkey wannabes. Yes, female growers are invisible, but they are there.

I also find that clubs with both male and females on the board - are better balanced. Some male dominant clubs are uncomfortable for women, maybe that is why you don't see them there.

We need women to teach us about compassion.

DN

DN

I love your line 'hip hop bad donkey wannabees.'

Archived