Hello Wanted To Introduce Myself

Waterjoe

I have been a member here for a few weeks and just been lurking around, it is great to see a site that really seems to be positive for the mm movement in Michigan! I look forward to meeting and chatting with folks and build relationships with others on the forum here. I am a patient and grow my own, my first grow is still going and will be harvesting in a few weeks. Have learned alot with this grow and well to put it lightly have made quite a few mistakes and still have not got the room dialed in properly- it is said that if cannabis was legal everyone would grow, yea, good luck with that- put money aside, it really takes time and patience!! Have been haunted by those darn mites and ph is still a bit of a mystery to me as far as a good meter to use in soil. I recieved some clone in August (g13, white widow and a train wreck from seed) the white widow has been tough for me g13 is great and the tw is also going well - ended up making my own clones from those 3 and they are in veg right now and trying my hand with 1 bubble bucket. I would really love to find a class to learn more but I have noticed only one advertised on the forum and that is $550- little steep for me!

Well that is it for now and really look forward to gaining some friends through the forum here!! Take care!!!

hi water joe , welcome and keep your temps in check with your dwc and you should be cool - some go with benificial bacteria some go none by use of bleach/dutch master zone / peroxide /uv light sterilization /or combo of above......either way hydro dwc is like racing indy car vs stock camero-and as far as taste and smokability a properly flushed hydro bud will far surpass most soil/soiless mix . now as far as chemical ferts(general hydroponics 3 part system) vs organic and what kind of chemicals the gh nutes put into final medicine/buds??????????????

as far as rdwc systems and purchasing from retail - i just use uniseal and mimic undercurrent using 5 gallon buckets and for bigger plants ten gallon totes .... i have some pics somewhere on this site of a proto type i built -which will be staging system in veg room ....have 48 ten gallon totes ready to make 36 tub flower room and 12 1o gallon tote staging system for final veg growth..... search uniseal warehouse. peace

enjoy first harvest ! congrats

Hey there redhair - I am in the waterford area-- Hopefully can b directed toward a club or organization to help some folks that are in need!!

angel, I am using advanced nutrients- b52 voodoo sensi a&b overdrive big bud and liquid carboload-- also have some calmag when the yellowing starts

A lot of folks from that area (Waterford) attend meetings with the Brighton Area CC, see my signature for the link. Meeting coming up on Jan. 8th, check the site for correct time. We are meeting in the City Library. Peace ... j.b.

p.s. Welcome to the site! Lots of good pholks here...

Welcome to the 3Ma. Everything you need to know is here, if you can't find it for yourself, just start a new thread and ask a question and you will get people to answer you. The only problem there is that you have to decide which person you are going to listen to because you will get 10 people to answer you and there will be 8 or 9 different ways to do thing. I know...it happened to me.

As far as a meter, I have a Milwaukee three way meter and I just love it.

Hey there redhair - I am in the waterford area-- Hopefully can b directed toward a club or organization to help some folks that are in need!!

angel, I am using advanced nutrients- b52 voodoo sensi a&b overdrive big bud and liquid carboload-- also have some calmag when the yellowing starts

was just up in that area @ mt.holly ski resort :thumbsu: and welcome to the site Joe

Welcome Waterjoe!!! I have the book by Jorge Cervantes and the one from Ed Rosenthal. The Ed Rosenthal book is much better. Easier to find info quickly without having to skim thru 50 pages to find your actual issue! What area are you in? Medcnman.

I'm in Waterford area- what is the name of the Ed rosenthal book?? Something to check into would be nice!! Lot easier than skimming through pages online thanks!!!

Archived