Feedback At 5:00-Marijuana On Michigan Ballot?

mayorherb

http://www.9and10news.com/story/16462382/feedback-at-500-#.TwdkQ5m4bkQ.facebook A pro-marijuana group wants to legalize the drug in Michigan and have the measure go before voters this year.

The group called "Repeal Today for a Safer Michigan 2012" wants to amend the state constitution to make marijuana legal for people 21 and older.

They will begin collecting signatures to get the issue on a statewide ballot in January.

More than 322,000 signatures from registered voters in Michigan would be needed to put that question on a statewide ballot.

Michigan voters approved medical marijuana in 2008.

Would you like to see the issue on a ballot? Why or why not?

Post your comments below for tonight's "Feedback at 5:00" and tune in to 9&10 News at 5:00 to see if your comments make it on air.

lEGALIZATION Yes. It would make marijuana available for its many uses besides medicine in Michigan, including religious use, which has been my use for the past forty years, and the source of government discrimination saying I can't WORSHIP GOD while using marijuana, and has eforced that position by jail, fines, fees, probations, and the forfeiture of half my property in 2006.The law has made victims of good people, destroyed families, and and lined the pockets of lawyers, cops and judges, and gave unfair advantage to the pharmaceutical companies, cotton, paper, oil, industries, while degrading and provoking intolerance of marijuana by the government propaganda programs like DARE, and the many TV spots degrading marijuana users.

I want the fastest way to end this madness against the sick and free minded citizens :goodjob:

we all want that thats why the good people in this State said Yes to the MMMA

Leo knows the end is soon but we need your help it wont be easy as some think 300,000 + people to sign find us on repeal on face book

if you need a link let me know

Yes, we need to stop wasting government money on arresting and convicting Michigan citizens for using this plant for any purpose. Marijuana is the safest, most useful plant known to mankind. everyone should read "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer, that book is a must read for everyone! Information is knowledge and knowledge is power, everyone who supports this should be ready to talk to someone and give them the actual truths about cannabis. Did you know that you could pay your taxes with cannabis hemp throughout America for over 200 years? (1631-early 1800's) I didn't until I read Jack's book.

We got our packet today so anyone in the Berrien county area that wants to sign them shoot me a pm and I'll get with you or contact me thru the Berrien county compassion club website. Link is in my sig below..

I sent out a email to all our members some 500+ of them about 2 minutes ago and the phone is already ringing. If you are unable to get out then I can and will come to you.. Just contact me and I'll get the ball roll'n. Lets get this done folks as we can not let them continue to go after the sick. This will end ALL that period...........

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :thumbsu:

I live in Allendale Mi I am a stage 4 cancer patient and I would like to sign the paperwork is there anyone in my area that has them? I am afraid of going to the dispensaries that are still open if one was to get busted while i was in there and they put me on the ground it would paralyze me permenntly you see I have cancer in my spine and my bones are very eroded I am on a strict physical limitation from my doctors.

Archived