Dr. Greenthumb's Ghost Og Kush Grow Journal

Hey Everyone,

Doc Greenthumb was kind enought to allow me to test his Ghost OG Kush for him. I received the beans a few months ago, but was too busy and too crowded to pop for a while.

I popped 5 beans three weeks ago....with four coming up. The fifth was trying to get above soil, but failed. So far we have three really vigorous plants, and one lagging behind slightly...it looks like it will catch up here shortly.

Enough talk....time for some pics.

Ghost1.jpg

Ghost2.jpg

Ghost3.jpg

Ghost4.jpg

GhostGroup.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Looking good Canna!

Your gonna like Doc's OG. He was kind enough to gift me a pack last year. Really nice medicine and one of the most beautiful plants I've had the pleasure to grow..

Thanks bro!

I am hoping there is some good OG in these :)

liking that leaf pattern!! gonna be killer

Me too! I like the way these are developing so far. Thanks for stopping in!

looking good homie. This should be an interesting grow. Ive heard good things about Docs ghost... Ill be stoping in every so often to peep their progress.. Good luck bro. ~ODB~

Thanks bro! I have seen some good things as well. Good to see you in here.

Was just on his website looking at this strain. Looks beautiful. Will be staying with this journal for sure. :thumbsu:

I looked at her for a while too! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

Time for an update.....

These are coming along really well. They are just over a month old, and they are rockin.....

Ghost 1

Ghost13-20.jpg

Ghost 2

Ghost23-20.jpg

Ghost 3

Ghost33-20.jpg

Ghost 4

Ghost43-20.jpg

Group Shot

GhostGroup3-20.jpg

Space has been a little tight lately, thats why they look a little beat up (bent leaves and such) Ghost 3 has been a little sensitive to nutes thus far, we will see how she fares through out the rest of the process.

I intend on growing them out for another few days then they will get put into their final containers, cloned and flipped :)

Thanks for looking!

• 1 month later...

Alright time for an update. The pics here are when the are about a week into flower....

Ghost 1 and 2

Ghost1and2.jpg

Ghost 3 and 4

Ghost3and4.jpg

I have pics of them around three weeks....they will go up later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

Ok time for another update. The following pics are from the middle of week 3. I am really liking this strain. I have my eye on number 4 right now, with number three being the back up. Number 2 was a dank smelling complain, but an unfortunate inline fan accident left number 2 broken off at the base with no hope of saving.....So we are left with three plants in the end.....lol...

Ghost 1

Ghost1.jpg

Ghost1Close.jpg

Ghost 2

Ghost2.jpg

Ghost2Close.jpg

Ghost 3

Ghost3.jpg

Ghost3Close.jpg

Ghost 4

Ghost4.jpg

Ghost4Close.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok time for another update...These girls are at the end of week six and really starting to chuck up...

These are in no particular order....

We are gonna start with the alleged keeper....Ghost 3 I believe...

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Next is Ghost 4....

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Last but not least Ghost 1...

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Thanks for looking!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Canastyle, any updates? curious to see how the s1s compare to the real. take care

Hey Rhino!

Yeah, they are around 60 dayz right now....I will snap some shots here in the next day or two...

Thanks for stopping by!

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates....this time of year is always busy for me......I am just about to wrap these up they are around 66-68 days right now....and have been flushing for 10+ days.....

Here we go....these are finishing up nicely.....

Ghost 1....the 'freak' pheno....looks like some sort of Afghani maybe? I don't know where she came from but she looks like she will yield nice for sure....

Ghost1Day68.jpg

G1D68Close.jpg

G1CloseD68.jpg

Ghost 3...ahh yess....Ghost 3...here is the keeper pheno....nice chunky buds.....and that typical armpit OG funk to her....I can't wait to smoke this one...

G3D68.jpg

G3CloseD68.jpg

G3Keeper.jpg

G3Lower.jpg

Last but not least Ghost 4....she was a lanky girl for sure...thats what made me not keep her in the end...frosty as hell and smells real good.....she kinda reminds me of Larry OG....

G4D68.jpg

G4D68Close.jpg

Thanks for looking!