Dr. Greenthumb's Ghost Og Kush Grow Journal

:huh:

Wow that looks fantastic!

Good job man ! :))

Thanks bro! Thanks for stopping KD!

Woooo! Looks frosty as hell man. Nice work.

You know the more I see of Dr Greenthumbs gear, the more of it I want. Anxoiusly awaiting the smoke report on this one.

Thanks!

I am a big fan of Dr. G as well. Very nice things to be found in these beans for sure!

ARe you running CO2? 1000 Blue ARC lamps with Bat wings? I don't see yellowing of the usual pics in HPS.

No CO2...No Blue arcs....I pull the plants out of the room for pics....that way they don't get the normal yellow tinge to the pics....

Thanks for stopping in Pic Book!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to update with a quick smoke report...

Ghost Bud...

GhostBud.jpg

Tahoe OG for comparison....

TahoeBud.jpg

As you can see the Ghost is allllll OG. It has the "old school" OG Kush flavor that I remember when OG first starting showing up...nice funky, musty, astringent smoke. A couple of bowls of this and your head will be in the clouds....The Ghost OG doesn't have the Indica dominant buzz of the Tahoe OG....more of a well rounded head and body mix...The Ghost hits you right behind the eyes on a good rip..

The Ghost is a keeper in my garden for sure. I have a couple of nice plants of the keeper growing up currently. I will get a better look at her potential the second time around.

I also want to take a second to thank Doctor Greenthumb again for the opportunity to grow these great genetics out for him. He work has blessed my garden with another dank OG for a long time to come! Thanks Doc!

Thanks for looking everyone!

• 6 months later...