Tornado's In Ann Arbor

Passed South of me here ( storm not visable funnel cloud ) but the hail was about 1 inch average . It looked nasty have tree debris stuck to windows on North side as it was traveling South East . This was about 2 hours ago .They were mentioning Dexter , Delhi usually the twisters are around Manchester . Will look at cars tomorrow for damage ;-( DTE and cable never went out for a change - at least not yet !:thumbsu:

Edited by Croppled1

Had some touch down in neighboring towns of monroe. I was working at the school and they had us take cover for a while but nothing happened luckily to us. Made for a long night of work though LOL home now and got a butt load of water on the ground. Glad we just had 5 yards of gravel hauled in to help with our mud pit of a driveway.

That was close ! If I would of stood up and looked out the back door I should of been able to see it . I felt bad and tired after chores and just watched from my easy chair through the security camera facing North West into a tree line . Didn't feel like sitting down stairs . I should of been there . Faith In Action is a good group for help !

http://www.livingsto...shtenaw-damaged

Edited by Croppled1