Going To Need A Renewal Soon...

Hello,

It's been a while since I have posted. I have been super busy with going back to college. I went to make arrangements with my Dr. of the last 3 years to come in for my renewal, only to find they are closed.

I heard THCF had a flood in November, but they are still not open and said they have no idea when they will be reopening and advised me to find another Dr.

Heartbroken......

Any suggestions? I am in the Downriver area. I was going to Southfield, but Monroe or Ann Arbor area wouldn't be too far.

Thanks Guys,

Irish

Hello,

It's been a while since I have posted. I have been super busy with going back to college. I went to make arrangements with my Dr. of the last 3 years to come in for my renewal, only to find they are closed.

I heard THCF had a flood in November, but they are still not open and said they have no idea when they will be reopening and advised me to find another Dr.

Heartbroken......

Any suggestions? I am in the Downriver area. I was going to Southfield, but Monroe or Ann Arbor area wouldn't be too far.

Thanks Guys,

Irish

Health &Wellness Medicine 28423 Orchard lake rd suite 295

farmington hill mi 48334

248-987-6606

hope this helps we went their today and they seam OK to us

Health &Wellness Medicine 28423 Orchard lake rd suite 295

farmington hill mi 48334

248-987-6606

hope this helps we went their today and they seam OK to us

Dr. Lewerenz is a great guy, very understanding. I've gone to him for some time now.

Good Morning,

We will be hosting a patient certification clinic in ROSEVILLE on Sunday April 29th of this month. Please visit our website www.alternativesolutionsplus.com and click on our calendar for all the details and the ability to make an appointment. Good Luck!

Hello,

Heartbroken......

Thanks Guys,

Irish

Thanks Guys~~ for all the suggestions.

I just am so bummed. I really liked the Dr. and, I was happy to keep being re-certified through the same place for what would have been my 4th visit.

It just establishes a good relationship.

sighhhhhhh

Bummmmed over here.....big time.

I know nothing lasts forever, but I HATE change.

Archived