Morning Tea With The Quietone

Morning everyone, I thought I would start this thread to give members a chance to ask questions and just talk with me. I am not a coffee drinker, but if that is you thing please feel free to drink that. For me though I am a tea drinker and this morning I am enjoying a fine English breakfast tea.

I just missed the morning chat! But, I wanted to say, Quiet one.....they now put in Red Rose tea a special figure for each month, for whatever holiday is in the month. They are really cute! I think I have like 50 doubles of all of them, but not one whole set. Isn't that crazy?!? I think they do it on purpose.

I like ANY tea.....surprising huh? But, I also like coffee. (I have an Irish side, and a Southern side...I was brought up on both) Been drinking both coffee and tea since I could ask for it.

Well, Happy Easter Everyone! The Ham in the oven is making my stomach growl.....

i thought i had missed it anyways my hip's are hurting real bad today because i walked a lot at the hash bash

I'm with you there Bob. I racked my knee there on some trucks trailer hitch and have been limping ever since!!

still worth it, what a great day that was!!

Archived