Why Dont I Have A Private Message Icon By My Name?

Zigg, instead of bitching in the patient forum maybe you should post this in the website problems section. BTW you are not fooling anyone..

Zigg, instead of bitching in the patient forum maybe you should post this in the website problems section. BTW you are not fooling anyone..

Fooling anyone about what and I have no posts on your link I would not be member on that site so I dont know what you are taking about .

The chickens are good I bought 2 seabrights yesterday at yutzies auction.And I sold 15 baredrocks.I also have a royal palm turkey and a blueslate turckey.I have 3 spitzhobbin chickens to.

You are a chicken man LOL

Check your settings in your profile - guessing?

You are a chicken man LOL

Check your settings in your profile - guessing?

whats wrong with chickens?I bought 15 chickens from tractor supply for 50 cents raised them for 2 months and got $4.25 a piece out of them.Ther is money in chickens.Im gonna spend $140 on 2 hens and 1 rooster they are babies but the eggs sell for $20 an egg.Because they are rare I found a hatchery that sells them so Im gonna half to mbuy them.Greg fransico the guy that started the 3ma is a sheep farmer.

whats wrong with chickens?I bought 15 chickens from tractor supply for 50 cents raised them for 2 months and got $4.25 a piece out of them.Ther is money in chickens.Im gonna spend $140 on 2 hens and 1 rooster they are babies but the eggs sell for $20 an egg.Because they are rare I found a hatchery that sells them so Im gonna half to mbuy them.Greg fransico the guy that started the 3ma is a sheep farmer.

How do you get $4.25 a piece for whole chickens when they sell for $6-8 at the store? Are you selling to family/friends or butchers?

How do you get $4.25 a piece for whole chickens when they sell for $6-8 at the store? Are you selling to family/friends or butchers?

Because they are not meat chickens they are egg layers.I paid $26 for 2 seabrights.There are different kinds of chickens If you keep chickens pure bread they are worth more.My mom gets $6 a chick the day after they come out of the incabator.Go to http://www.backyardchickens.com/ and look around.

Is there a way to gather and collect the chicken poop? I am not interested in chickens, but would like to fertilize my outdoor landscape with compost tea. Let me know and you may have yourself another profit center. Is that yer moms website? I will check it out.

its not my moms but we both are members on there.Yes you can gather chicken poop.But mine arent that old yet Ive only had chickens for a couple of months .The problem with the poop might be I use pine chips for bedding I dont know if pine chips would be good for plants or not.

did ya get your PM privileges back yet? the chicken fertilizer isn't a bad idea. the bark chips could make it acidic, but that could be adjusted, or separated.. 

not yet longhairbri said he would fix it.you would half to put it in a pile and let it set for a year.You arent supose to use fresh animal poop.

my guess is a mod took away your PM privileges. you should have gotten an email

No pm icon appears at mine either, should I have gotten an email too? Saying your privileges have been taken away? How about a password for the genetics forum? Same thing?