Third Anniversary Arrested And Made An Instant Criminal

Get serious, like this thing has no place to start a new topic.

And has no genetics or acquire meds forum AND no passswords avaailable, the message is go to the street? Why be a patient or CG for that?

Please is there 1--just one--serious rewsponsible aadult on here?

Yes, and serious responsible adults in here say one patient, 12 plants, one caregiver, 5 patients. We work within the law, acquire meds from our designated caregiver. We attend compassion club meetings and network and stay safe. A forum for genetics or to 'acquire meds' really doesn't qualify as 'staying safe' according to the Act, does it?

Dr. Bob

Yes Bob lets be serious this law sucks. And with willy nillys like you at the helm i see no hope in the near future either

bawahahahaha bob he slammed you! lmao, I dont blame you Doc! I think your a good guy and have helped (ouch im ducking now peace)

• 1 month later...

Kingpinn

Today, 11:32 AM

• Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 679 posts

Posted Today, 11:15 AM

How dare this Keltis dude posting this in his local news rag. Outragous !!!!!!!! :)

Kletis posted at 11:07 am on Mon, Jun 18, 2012.

no_avatar.gifPosts: 83

They just dont have any humor here any more. They wont even let me grow Medical Marijuana on my property in a Locked Enclosure. Whats up with that ???. Thank God the Supreme Court set them strait on that. Well just another day in the life of a POTHEAD right .Blows all you Rednecks out there a Big Kiss. Well trying to sell my official Marijuana growing dog kennel with its own certificate of authenticity and a pic of Magnet taking me away in handcuffs on E BAY Starting Bid 1000 Dollars Buy a piece of Michigan History my friends

Kingpinn

Today, 11:32 AM

• Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 679 posts

Posted Today, 11:15 AM

How dare this Keltis dude posting this in his local news rag. Outragous !!!!!!!! :)

Kletis posted at 11:07 am on Mon, Jun 18, 2012.

no_avatar.gifPosts: 83

They just dont have any humor here any more. They wont even let me grow Medical Marijuana on my property in a Locked Enclosure. Whats up with that ???. Thank God the Supreme Court set them strait on that. Well just another day in the life of a POTHEAD right .Blows all you Rednecks out there a Big Kiss. Well trying to sell my official Marijuana growing dog kennel with its own certificate of authenticity and a pic of Magnet taking me away in handcuffs on E BAY Starting Bid 1000 Dollars Buy a piece of Michigan History my friends

I really like your style Kingpin and you are right, when it comes to marijuana, people don't seem to have a sense of humor anymore. It's kinda like racism. We will never be able to say we have risen above it until we can laugh with each other over our differences. At the speed that we are progressing, I figure that we should be good in about 200-300 years.

Edited by Chauncy Gardner