Jackson Medical Marijuana Likely To End Up In Court, Advocates Say

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he is saying exactly what he is saying. That flaunting the law impacts the good with the bad. It is about time folks more interested in their bottom line start paying attention to the widespread effects of their actions.

Mills cut corners, don't require records, don't have doctors, do certifications throught the mail..... the result is HB 4861 to stop them and hurt legitimate practices and patients in rural areas in addition to the bad.

Farmers Markets use fuzzy logic to try and justify what clearly was illegal if they were called dispensaries trying to seize on one footnote or another or a different interpretation of the meaning of an isolated sentence outside the context of the paragraph. This Jackson issue is the result of that I am sure.

What is next? Forcing the issue in federal court because you got caught with 10 pounds of cannabis in a national park, and you want to hide behind the act?, claiming you needed that much to 'juice' cause you read about it in a magazine? We could lose the ENTIRE act over something like that.

ridiculous nonsense, yeah its a slippery slope lol

I think it is a crying shame that they are shut down, period. FM's are a good thing, too bad they were not all over and ran by other people so it would not be judged for who runs it instead of what it stands for. Gotta get past that part folks we need safe access for the patients and dispensaries and FM's should be allowed. That is our REAL fight, our real Issues or should at least be.

Jackson City seems foolish. They have withstood the AG's ballyhoo, they have a County atty on the side of safe access, the people of the city and the officials are lucky enuf to have in their presence an exchange. At the present time their loved one, or themselves, is not sick and helpless w/o mmj. I've seen it before, when it strikes their family they will be passing the word (sotto voce) who's got some weeed? some medibles? a certain strain? My own former wife--vociferiously vocal anti-mmj during her lifetime--with cancer that took her her 9/11--was hiding brownies in the freezer and eating them on the sly--after 20 years of railing at me about mj. God rest Normaa Jeans' soul but she was a hypocrite on this as so many in Jackson will prove to be if they pass the ordinance.

So the advice on this site for a new patient.

Go to a mmma sponsored club.

Find a caregiver that suits your needs

sign with caregiver and only get meds through them at a location other then the club.

Is that correct,

Sounds like a pretty good plan. Glad to see we were able to get the information out to the people that need it.

Dr. Bob

Is there a button to use to ignore certain members on this board?

yeah, you go to your profile, hit manage ignore prefs and type in the name. Might be easier to a/ go to a site where everyone agrees with you (I think you are a mod on one of those) or b/ just carry on the way you are now and ignore what you don't agree with and continue to post your views without listening to those trying to point out errors.

Hope that helps

Dr. Bob

"We" are bad and "they" are good.

"They" put us in jail and "we" deserve it.

Is that the message here?

I would hope it is not the msg.. but often that is the impression i am left with.. But then.. whos responding right?? LOL LOL

yeah, you go to your profile, hit manage ignore prefs and type in the name. Might be easier to a/ go to a site where everyone agrees with you (I think you are a mod on one of those) or b/ just carry on the way you are now and ignore what you don't agree with and continue to post your views without listening to those trying to point out errors.

Hope that helps

Dr. Bob

Well Thank you Bob I will ignore your then. And I see you are speaking of yourself once again. just carry on the way you are now and ignore what you don't agree with and continue to post your views without listening to those trying to point out errors.

sign with caregiver and only get meds through them at a location other then the club.

Is that correct,

IMO, I would say as a new patient in the program that Compassion Clubs that run as legal safe clubs, can be any club as long as you feel it is one that has your safety and best interest at heart. Is a good way to meet and great with the community. there are many ways to find a CG next to a CC though just browse this site you will find CG looking for PTs on any given day. That route is for yourself to decide which is best for you personally.

I would agree with you statements, offsite transfers through your assigned CG, not bought at a club from another that isn't your CG..

As for where and how you obtain your meds, that is up to you just be aware that p2p is not legal. thus you have to either grow your own or find a CG that you trust and per the law that is the route to obtain your meds legally. threw your assigned CG. 1 cg - 5 pts is how to obtain meds legally. cannot legally transfer from one Pt to another

Trix

:bong2:

IMO, I would say as a new patient in the program that Compassion Clubs that run as legal safe clubs, can be any club as long as you feel it is one that has your safety and best interest at heart. Is a good way to meet and great with the community. there are many ways to find a CG next to a cc though just browse this site you will find CG looking for PTs on any given day. That route is for yourself to decide witch is best for you personally.

I would agree with you statements, offsite transfers through your assigned CG, not bought at a club from another that isn't your CG..

As for where and how you obtain your meds, that is up to you just be aware that p2p is not legal. thus you have to either grow your own or find a CG that you trust and per the law that is the route to obtain your meds legally. threw your assigned CG. 1 cg - 5 pts is how to obtain meds legally. cannot legally transfer from one Pt to another

Trix

:bong2:

Unless there is a change which i will try to stay on top of.....

The city council meeting in Jackson will be held next Tuesday.. I will get more specifics and post on this thread when i have them..

I hope this turns out well for all concerned Annnie, we don't need any cc's closed either.

Please stop blaming us for what they do.

"They" would be trying to put us in jail no matter what. It is offensive to try to assume responsibility for them being nazis.

"They" want to be unhuman monsters. Not our fault.

Stop trying to say that's our fault. It isn't.

Godwin's Law, you lose because you mentioned Nazis first.

Is that correct,

Yes, publicly.

Well Thank you Bob I will ignore your then. And I see you are speaking of yourself once again. just carry on the way you are now and ignore what you don't agree with and continue to post your views without listening to those trying to point out errors.

Restless let me remind you site policy here is UNAMBIGUOUS COMPLIANCE. If you don't like it than by all means take Dr. Bob's advice and go post elsewhere. If you plan to continue posting here please follow site rules. Just for clarity..farmer's markets are NOT LEGAL. It does not matter who runs it, or what you would like..again they ARE NOT LEGAL. Please do not post about the market here anymore. Also keep all posts to site policy..UNAMBIGUOUS COMPLIANCE. If you don't understand the law well enough to know what that means..then start paying attention to those here that do.