Deleted posts -- Unambiguous Compliance Rules

I don't consider it business to offer free medical clones. PB can use his personal judgement to assess potential risks and take sole responsibility for his actions. I do not see a danger to patients in acquiring from PB even if they are present at the time of his hypothetical arrest. Not in Washtenaw County. There are rogue counties where this would be riskier for sure, but they are in the wrong. The Act clearly protects patients in acquisition. We need to demonstrate what the Act means and allow donations of genetics to be announced in threads.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

used grow equipment, vaporizers, doctor certs, are all peddled here

Alright, do I really need to spell this out for you? Are you really that stupid or are you just being combative because you don't agree with the new policy? So just to spell it it out in exact language for those that can't seem to understand what apparently almost everyone else has.

The 3MA is a meeting place, not a place to conduct business of any kind involving acquisition of any form of medical marijuana.

I don't consider it business to offer free medical clones. PB can use his personal judgement to assess potential risks and take sole responsibility for his actions. I do not see a danger to patients in acquiring from PB even if they are present at the time of his hypothetical arrest. Not in Washtenaw County. There are rogue counties where this would be riskier for sure, but they are in the wrong. The Act clearly protects patients in acquisition. We need to demonstrate what the Act means and allow donations of genetics to be announced in threads.

It doesn't matter what you consider the legality of offering free clones to be. You aren't LEO, or the court.

You are also not the leader of the 3MA, or the person responsible for setting organizational policy.

Alright, do I really need to spell this out for you? Are you really that stupid or are you just being combative because you don't agree with the new policy? So just to spell it it out in exact language for those that can't seem to understand what apparently almost everyone else has.

The 3MA is a meeting place, not a place to conduct business of any kind involving acquisition of any form of medical marijuana.

How am I being stupid or combative to point out your obvious mistake. Thanks for the name calling though, can you mod yourself.

How am I being stupid or combative to point out your obvious mistake. Thanks for the name calling though, can you mod yourself.

Are you really going to say that you didn't make that post to start more controversy? Or that you didn't understand the intent of the statement?

It doesn't matter what you consider the legality of offering free clones to be. You aren't LEO, or the court.

You are also not the leader of the 3MA, or the person responsible for setting organizational policy.

I think Michael Komorn should reconsider. The site could be subpoenaed or sued at any time for any number of things. This is an opportunity to allow cancer-killing medicine to propagate all over the state with minimal risk.

Notice I've stayed out of this because I am tired of dealing with folks that are obtuse. Glad to see others are equally frustrated with them.

You want your question answered MM, ok, here it is.... THE ANSWER

Step one, get certified and have a caregiver that possesses your plants.

Step two, file a change form, keeping the caregiver but taking possession of your plants. 21 days after the check is cashed, your caregiver BRINGS YOU YOUR PLANTS.

Step three, file a change form, dropping the caregiver and becoming a self growing patient.

Any questions?

Now, anyone with any real legal credentials that wants to challenge that, feel free. Otherwise, it looks pretty solid.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

I think Michael Komorn should reconsider. The site could be subpoenaed or sued at any time for any number of things. This is an opportunity to allow cancer-killing medicine to propagate all over the state with minimal risk.

How do you think we are stopping "cancer-killing medicine to propagate all over the state with minimal risk?" We've given you several ideas on where to go.

That's too conservative. Even the State Constitution requires the state to interpret voter initiatives in the broadest, most liberal way possible.

Feel free, you can always tell the pioneers by the arrows stuck in them. Go right ahead, we'll cheer you on. Be the test case we need. When it is over, another limit will be defined and we'll all learn something.

Dr. Bob

Feel free, you can always tell the pioneers by the arrows stuck in them. Go right ahead, we'll cheer you on. Be the test case we need. When it is over, another limit will be defined and we'll all learn something.

Dr. Bob

wow, I have a hard time believing your a doctor. I suppose tones and such are easily misinterpreted on a forum but you ALMOST always come across as an uncaring person. I hope for your patients sake I am wrong.

The fact that you want to make unambiguously compliant people into criminals is the most worrying thing about your posts.

It is absolutely false to say that a caregiver that possesses plants must have broken the law at some time. In addition, even people that broke the law prior to the vote in 2008 became legal to possess those plants after registering as a patient or a caregiver.

I also question your motives for wanting to describe the parameters of the law in such an erroneous way that all caregivers end up engaged in criminal behavior, and I question the motives for doing such a thing.

motives is what we all should be talking about, but who will be honest

Oh I get it just fine.  I deal with the situation on the ground.  The question was how does a patient aquire genetics.  I just gave a fully legal way to do so.  You did NOT ask how the caregiver got them, and I don't care how other than they are there and he has them.  There is no reason to bother asking how he got them, let's assume from his caregiver under the circumstances I outlined.  I wasn't asked to answer that question, and in any event I am not going to answer it-0---  we'll call that footnote 16...lol

Dr. Bob</p>

After that crap you laid on Cel, who are you to even speak?

And yes, you don't know anything about me because you never bothered to find out. There are some in here that prefer to place motives on people, I'm a rich doctor, I'm not a patient or caregiver so I don't know anything, and I don't really feel like spending time correcting that. My patients are happy and come back, some folks (and those in a position to actually do things, like reps) do seem to think I know what I am talking about, and I still stop at accidents on the road and do house calls.

I'm sorry I don't have your approval, but guess what, you are right in a small way, I don't care about your approval.

Have a nice day.

Dr. Bob

Where do I think a new patient should get start-up genetics?

Personally I think they should be able to get them anywhere. A grow store, an established caregiver, the 7-11, some guy standing on the corner, anywhere. Unfortunately, that's not the way the law has been applied by LEO and the courts. That's why we have the unambiguous policy.

We all want the law to be interpreted differently, and we will fight to see that it is, but in the mean time, until the eyes of LEO and the courts are opened, we have to encourage everyone to be safe and cannot allow anything that might be considered illegal by the rotten court system to be posted here.

It's not that hard to understand.