Deleted posts -- Unambiguous Compliance Rules

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

offering cuttings in a forum? a public forum? interesting, I didn't think that sort of thing was legal, much less allowed on the MMMA. We had some guy talking about that in Big Rapids not long ago and that seemed to be the concensus.

Dr. Bob

We no longer allow people to advertise questionably legal behavior. You can look at the unambiguous compliance policy. The post in question violated the policy and was removed. If you want to conduct this type of business I suggest you use the link in the last post.

We no longer allow people to advertise questionably legal behavior. You can look at the unambiguous compliance policy. The post in question violated the policy and was removed. If you want to conduct this type of business I suggest you use the link in the last post.

Thank you Malamute and Celli :goodjob:

You are here to obey and maintain a strict and unambiguous compliance policy . Resistance is futile ... you will be deleted .

The rules are posted for everyone to read. If you can't follow the posted rules of the site, then yes, your post will be deleted.

The rules are posted for everyone to read. If you can't follow the posted rules of the site, then yes, your post will be deleted.

I was under the impression that the unambiguous compliance rules were directed towards the mods/admins and not the general audience. Please clarify. While I'm asking, what are the rules concerning mods/admins unprovoked attacks on members?

It was allowed, but only because the court didn't find it illegal, in one local court in Barry Co. Nice first step but by no means binding on the state. Being able to show there was no compensation will help but will not be the slam dunk dismissal people seem to think it is. People get arrested and convicted all the time for doing P2P with and without compensation, it is a crap shoot and unsafe practice.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

I was under the impression that the unambiguous compliance rules were directed towards the mods/admins and not the general audience. Please clarify. While I'm asking, what are the rules concerning mods/admins unprovoked attacks on members?

Unprovoked attacks, you mean like suggesting a member is psychotic or drunk when they post because you don't agree with them?

Dr. Bob

This statement is an example of another big word that I like to use: "misinformation." People are arrested routinely in counties across the state for transferring outside of the registered patient-caregiver arrangement. There has been no case law established that protects p2p without remuneration, and there has been one case appealed that has explicitly made transfers between patients for money illegal (McQueen). What's more, while that court refused to rule on several variants of transactions outside the registry connection, thus leaving those transfers ambiguous, their line of reasoning would lead most to believe that those seemingly ambiguous transfers will ultimately share the same legal status.

Transactions outside of the registered connection between a caregiver and up to five patients have just not yet been ruled on in such a way that they have been found to be unambiguously illegal.

Sometimes I think people are being willfully ignorant on this subject. It is not nearly as complicated as you are making it, and the simplicity of this policy should not require so much time to reinforce. Make yourself a test case if you must, but do not use this site or the MMMA name to do it.

Well said Chad. Faith Based Logic has a place on the net. And the loudest complaints come from those that know the URL to find it.