Deleted posts -- Unambiguous Compliance Rules

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your post explains precisely why this area is ambiguous. Thank you.

No behavior that may be ultimately protected by section 8 can be said to be "legal" as every single case will be different on the facts.

That's too bad , considering most people refuse to see the facts and continue rolling with what they think .

Obviously in a perfect World the genetics just fall from the sky.

Still enjoying the show, " as the medical marijuana world turns".

How did the First Patient and Caregiver acquire their genetics?

Obviously the genetics were obtained legally from any source for the entire act to exist it must have genetics even if they fell from the sky.

8 pages, wow.. 150 replies 1,600 views..

All to give the same answer how many times?

Can anyone see that the site rules are hear to protect us not hurt us, I was 15 yrs old and could find seeds to start a grow.

We as a organization are simply trying to keep you all safe, and out of the court system. It really sucks and if you have a illness, and maybe tight on income you really don't want to end up in court its expensive and extremly taxing on your mental state.

There have been several attempts to offer a soultion and even a description of how to obtain them, I read all the time "loose lips sink ships" I sunk my own ship, I thought I was completely 100% legal. LEO didn't agree and it cost me everything I had to prove my inocence in court. I have learned just keep it to yourself, There is no reason to bring unwanted attention to yourself even if the PT is safe from arrest, The CG could be spending time in jail. NOBODY wants to be in jail due to marijuana, were simply saying don't post it on the forum.

Trix

:bong2: