Compassion Clubs Near Detroit?

I get it.... I have been coming here since the beginning and i shyed away for a while but figured try again... It used to be a very popular and useful sight.... Hope it gets back to that.... we need a powerful center for this movement.... I am reminded of that little saying "United we stand, divided we fall!"

Same id... not a poster... dont get into the whole online drama too much and there was a lot of that too back then... still is.... I did get a lot of good information tho cause i am a reader.... I have another name when i was running the Dearborn Compassion Club... had a few posts but mainly just for meeting reminders... Havent done anything with that for years tho.... Kinda just want to get back out there tho... started to be a lil more active with my knowledge and want to share and get any new info that may be out there!

A lot of the CC folded over the years as they had no support. We are currently envisioning a rebirth of the CC network and looking for volunteers to help set up patient support groups throughout the state. Please PM me if you're interested in starting up a CC in the Detroit area.

A lot of the CC folded over the years as they had no support. We are currently envisioning a rebirth of the CC network and looking for volunteers to help set up patient support groups throughout the state. Please PM me if you're interested in starting up a CC in the Detroit area.

IF my health gets better I may be interested in starting a CC in Livingston County. I was a trustee for the BACC which is barely alive these days. Please pm the details Celliach, thank you.

Edited by rockinlespaul