Ok Lets Talk! About Anything You Want To, I Will Start Lmao!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is your God? I want the most important question answerd first remember brain.

I do not color

I cannot draw

I cannot write

I can see what I must and I love helping people

2.5 men is the stupidest show I have ever witnessed with their female degradation

Justin Bieber is a punk

and pumkin pie kick butt.

I used to throw on 20 square a day just to be a good boy..caulk? I caulked the hell outta petoskey college.

My God..

well i would start a very very long list with...

My God is the father of all children.

My God is the ultimate supreme energy.

My God exists everywhere always.

My God does not control humanity.

My God is Love, Kindness, Warmth and intimate knowledge of all things.

My God it's a good time to be alive.

Peace.

20 square vertical or horizontal? :)

i have put on more siding than shingles.. by a factor of at least 4... but i have done a whole lot of both...

Horizontal...siding would have been a better route to go but I knew owner.lol Only real job I ever had. The rest of jobs a week into I did not feel like going anymore. We put steel on in petosky, lots of caulk.

Thank-you for your answer to the question that is worth something more then the other questions.

You may pass.

And may the father read your name from the book of life someday. So that we and he may be pleased with you forever.

I wish to speak in a room where anything goes... I will use sentences not a story for this.

To get into the gate you must wish for free will to go away and to be ruled by the Father "in short".

Lucifer wished for free will unlike the humans the Father keeps names of. To wish to be free of the Fathers law is to wish to be free from the Father himself.

I do not say this for you Christians I say this for the ones that do not know the Father that love weed. If weed is what it must take then so be it.

Tell me of your thoughts? Do you love free will?

Yes hic, I love free will. Why? Because God created us with free will. The alternative would have been to make us robots who can only obey. God wanted and wants us to love him in response to His love for us, and free will is necessary for that. But we have used free will to deny and defy our creator. The result of that can not only be seen in us but all around us... death, sickness, selfishness, war, pride, perversion, divorce, abuse, theft, murder... and the list goes on.

http://www.foxnews.c...ethnic-tibetan/

They burn themselves.... that should clear it up jim.

I have to go all over jim...sorry. I usually cannot think of just 1 thing at a time. I am sorry I must remember that I have to slow down for many.

bunny muffin unlike you jim I can do 100 grow journals at a time... if the law would let me.

Hey you came to the right thread brother! lmao! this thread is for what ever you want it to be about now lets stay on subject eh :lolu:

Peace

Jim

i like coloring books..

and green play doh.

also i like silly putty.

i am a caulk master.

:blow-a-heart:

i eat granny smith apples.

nobody can caulk like me john, im a professional cualker, not speller though, man them window dudes cant caulk for shciitt!

Im on a see food diet, if I see it I eat it, i need to stop, i already bought a few of those button extend your waiste line things, they dont work for shcitt, bawahahahahaha!

Peace

Jim

ok hic, my higher power is my god, im pretty sure its the same god as all others believe in, my only problem is im one of them guys that likes proof, when my mind wonders how I got here, I wind up on the banks of the ausable and look around and think there has to be a higher power to have made this earth so beautiful, maybe that is only in my lil part of the earth, Im very happy at this time, our bills are paid i got it made in the shade, and I dont need to find a beautiful girl, I already have her!

Hey cell I cant just say im athiest, I dont know why, I probably could call my self some one that beleives in what he can see, I dont believe in a book that has supposedly been passed down by man. I would tend to lean more toward the big bang theory as far as creation goes, ive seen living proof or skelletons of that, the pyrimids make me wonder, and there are a few in different places on this earth, I believe in the ice age, ive been on the side of roads where there is no lakes or water and climbed the banks of the cliffs and found fossel sea shells my self, now who put them their? ive look at the river here and I can see where that ice burg went thru and cut out the river, and in my opin the river was alot deeper or higher, the water has dwindled lots since the burg made it! wow now im going all over the place, that darn hic! :fpc:

lol

Peace

Jim

nobody can caulk like me john, im a professional cualker, not speller though, man them window dudes cant caulk for shciitt!

Im on a see food diet, if I see it I eat it, i need to stop, i already bought a few of those button extend your waiste line things, they dont work for shcitt, bawahahahahaha!

Peace

Jim

challenge accepted.. :)

:crazysmile:

challenge accepted.. :)

:crazysmile:

Name the time and place my friend, I dont think you know what your getting into, Ive worked union non union, and im not your normal union worker, when one of our crew would show up for a job that was supposed to be ready for us, we got to go home and get 4 hrs pay, an had to wait till that one was ready or move on, after most left, Id go to the forman and ask how long till the dry waller comes back, hed say i dont know, id say i want a full days pay, can i stay and make it ready for tomorow, the first time he asked me if I had the tools for it, i took him out to my truck and broke out my mud tools and my stilts and well I wound up doing alot more work than others, and the painters and drywallers were in the same union, and the vynil hangers (com wall paper for like hospitals ford offices) so I got a ton of awsome comercial vyinyl jobs, hanging that is so much neater, we did a lot of factorys with dry fall, you just sweep the paint up off the floor it is dry by the time it hits the ground! every job ive ever done, them lazy arse dry waller, finish wood workers, all left their phaq ups for me! it got old lol!

Hey it will give us a chance to meet, put me up against any window hanger the dont know how to caulk and they do it every day!

Peace

Jim

fo sho..

just so we are fair..i am not just a typical window installer tho...

i cut my teeth on vinyl siding.. but i have done it all.. i once spent an entire week straight caulkin door jambs along the floor in California at a rehab hosp. where we put 3 floors of vinyl industrial tiles in... months and months..

my dad taught me the fine "art" of running a bead... and i have practiced it relentlessly...

i am anxious to get together...

i hope they dont ban my caulk gun in the mean time... it's not an automatic trigger, but it does have a large capacity magazine...

fo sho..

just so we are fair..i am not just a typical window installer tho...

i cut my teeth on vinyl siding.. but i have done it all.. i once spent an entire week straight caulkin door jambs along the floor in California at a rehab hosp. where we put 3 floors of vinyl industrial tiles in... months and months..

my dad taught me the fine "art" of running a bead... and i have practiced it relentlessly...

i am anxious to get together...

i hope they dont ban my caulk gun in the mean time... it's not an automatic trigger, but it does have a large capacity magazine...

lol I will stick to one of my worn out cauk guns! running a bead is one thing, but can you see it? ive been in the biz all my life, it is realy all i have done on a reg basis as far as work goes, but hey I prob have some caulking here we can do, lmao Id enjoy that, and may the best man win and finish the job! :angel:

I would enjoy watching you caulk my whole house but im afraid unless i lose on purpose i will be stuck doing it and you will be bongin and watching lol!

Peace

Jim

some beads u see... some you don't.. depends on the application...

so your a window installer caulker than is what your telling me, bawahahahaha, most of them guys suck I dont care what kind of caulk you use, it should be smoothed out, if ya need mineral spirits on a rag to wipe off your fingers or a wet rag to wipe your fingers, you cant just leave it like it comes out of the caulk gun! am i gettin ya mad yet lol

Peace

Jim

I knew this was gonna happen when the all of the companys you call ask if you want it in spanish or english!

so

THOUGHT I WOULD WARN YOU!!!

A U. S. Navy destroyer stops four Mexicans in a row boat rowing towards California.

The Captain gets on the loud- hailer and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft. Where are you headed?"

One of the Mexicans puts down his oar, stands up, and shouts, "We are invading the United States of America! To reclaim the territory taken by the USA during the 1800's." The entire crew of the destroyer doubled-over in laughter.

When the Captain is finally able to catch his breath, he gets back on the loud-hailer and asks, "Just the four of you?"

The same Mexican stands up again and shouts, "No, we're the last four. The rest are already there!"

and remember it only took a few of them alqueda's to knock down the twin towers and get the pentagon! :hair:

Peace

Jim