Ok Lets Talk! About Anything You Want To, I Will Start Lmao!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop right there aint none of ya coming over here to my claim.lol

The rocks are heavy for there size.

DSCF2075_zps7633aaed.jpg

DSCF2068_zpsf25d2f61.jpg

DSCF2073_zpsfe6eb144.jpg

Please send me the coardance I will google earth my way rigth to your front yard, get one ready! lol, I bring desert!

Peace

Jim

edit= them their are gold vains in them there rocks!

Edited by phaquetoo

Lets all get our picks and shovels and head to hics, its the new gold or silver or nickle frontier!

Where did this thread come from?

Lmao!

Peace

Jim

But first you have to call miss dig 411 and ask the city if you can dig and if you do find any it won't be yours to keep

You may own the house, land but not the Mineral rights

I aint calling no one if that there is gold.lol

I just wanna know what it is and have no friends that deal with rocks. There are more out there I gatherd till buzz wore off no longer. Used a rolling magnet that used to be used for picking up nails from job site.

They are very heavy though... the weight is unreal for there size.

Edited by hic

Please send me the coardance I will google earth my way rigth to your front yard, get one ready! lol, I bring desert!

Peace

Jim

edit= them their are gold vains in them there rocks!

that is called magnatite (parden the spelling). it may have gold in it. there has been some found in your area.

hmm so now I could hold a silent auction for my pad right? Bid starts at 300,000.00 lol

Thanks cujo at least I have a place to start now. magnetite huh do you guys have any other ideas before I start doing further research on this subject of perhaps another name to look into I will also look into slag as R said - thanks.

You like to chat, I will ask you a question. I hope my anything is something for your sunburn has healed I am sure.

Here is my question or scenario.

So 1 day I sat my level down on the ground and when I picked it up I had a huge blue rock stuck to the magnet. I thought cool so I went into house rolled one and went on a mission.

I found about a quarter coffee can of rocks that stick to a strong magnet. They are all blue-ish.

My question what do you think could be in em? nickel or something?

Probably iron ore. maybe magnetite. I'm actually a rock and mineral dealer. (see link in my signature)

hmm so now I could hold a silent auction for my pad right? Bid starts at 300,000.00 lol

Thanks cujo at least I have a place to start now. magnetite huh do you guys have any other ideas before I start doing further research on this subject of perhaps another name to look into I will also look into slag as R said - thanks.

I said it was slag before you posted the picture. It doesn't look like slag.

Probably iron ore. maybe magnetite. I'm actually a rock and mineral dealer. (see link in my signature)

I knew it I just knew it you were and are cool! Dam C we could get along good in your shop you showing me around. That is so cool! I did not know that about you.

I hear ya R.

Thanks boys or girls.

Edited by hic

My most missed item in life is my can of rocks. When we moved to grant in 94 they were left behind at the old house. I was 14 then and I am still pissed about that issue. I like rocks I think some are beautifull and I think some are very interesting.

I gave up on collecting rocks after the hard blow of the great coffee can mishap. These are the only rocks I have kept since.

Hey Celliach, do you have access to good prices on rock dust? For my outdoor garden, Shredder was talking about it last summer, and I want to add some to my garden this spring. Probably not as I looked at your mineral website and couldn't find anything. I am not really geeky so maybe I just missed it. I suppose there is no reason for you to have any of this but just wanted to ask you. Thanks.

Peace...

Edited by Bisharoo

I could say my pet rock and I are BFF, but that's not true. Rocks, semi-precious stones and gems can be fascinating. Any that fall out of my ears, I don't get to keep.

I was going to leave you be in high hopes you would leave me be. I see our online battles have taught you nothing. I see what life must have been like here before this reform took place they speak of went into effect.

Snake I can find a rock as beautifull as I want. I like rocks.

I know it is the character, sometimes it is color, sometimes it is defect, sometimes it is age, that I find pretty in a rock. sometimes it is the fossi,l sometimes it is the shape, sometimes it is where it was found, sometimes it is what it COULD BE that I can find beautifull with a rock without your tongue in the way.

I thought we had peace snake... you leave me be I leave you be... YOU CAN HAVE THE WHOLE SITE I just wish to speak to some people is all. I am not after worlds greatest grower or mayor of this community I want nothing from you leave me be and don't start your stuff man.

You can have it all the whole dam world too I want nothing you have leave me be. I am not after you man.

I like rocks (well most of them). you were always lousy at making accurate assuptions. I don't like people that joke about kicking animals. Haha so funny !! Start w the name calling and the holier than thou bologna... everyone will see what you are really made of. How many web sites have you burned through? oh yeah, you can't help yourself... you're not really responsible... it's someone else's fault... they started it...

your turrets on the keyboard is just an excuse for you to act like an angry boy. be kind hic, you may get the same in return. I saw you apologized for the cat remarks. good luck

Hey Celliach, do you have access to good prices on rock dust? For my outdoor garden, Shredder was talking about it last summer, and I want to add some to my garden this spring. Probably not as I looked at your mineral website and couldn't find anything. I am not really geeky so maybe I just missed it. I suppose there is no reason for you to have any of this but just wanted to ask you. Thanks.

Peace...

Not really, I do spread the dust from the rock tumbler and grinding machines on the outdoor garden. They're chock full of trace minerals.

hey abe I burned threw 2 forums both of which were twisted like you. Do not talk to me I know what you are. Cats.... your silly. I can go back to RIU and listen to all the haters there again maybe? "don't know have not tried" If your mind does not remember I left RIU. RIU would not cancel me remember.RIU is a perfect forum for your group of punks.

I will tell you one thing abe superman if you care more about them cats then how you treat people I do not care about anything you like even your dumb cats.

You cannot blind me snake we have been there. round and round until you shut your mouth usually.

Your a fool if you think your psychology will work with your love of animals...hitler had a dam something too no biggie.

Edited by hic

Abe when I call you a snake it is my fault. Aspies aint doing that buddy and I aint holier then many but I sure as hell do not fall behind you in that category

Leave me be abe or the dogs get it lol...all of em.

I will whack the dogs while you kick that broke dude in his ribs k abey

Edited by hic

abe you were right they wont let me log into riu anymore. Too bad huh I bet you would cry like a baby if you got cut off of your support group.

BTW abe you try to gather free lights for veterens and get cut off. You try to give away free clones and get cut off. You try to help peope only to help them with a very minute subject only to listen to your tongue all over again and listen to all the problems of jojo? Aint worth it I would burn threw that sob again no prob.

Drama is RIU... RIU is old and of no use to me. Dr Bob showed me that and so did JOC...tell rzza I said hi and post a pot picture for once would ya in the gallery that reps itself.

abe you were right they wont let me log into riu anymore. Too bad huh I bet you would cry like a baby if you got cut off of your support group.

BTW abe you try to gather free lights for veterens and get cut off. You try to give away free clones and get cut off. You try to help peope only to help them with a very minute subject only to listen to your tongue all over again and listen to all the problems of jojo? Aint worth it I would burn threw that sob again no prob.

Drama is RIU... RIU is old and of no use to me. Dr Bob showed me that and so did JOC...tell rzza I said hi and post a pot picture for once would ya in the gallery that reps itself.

Sorry for your troubles Hic. Didn't know you were banned from there. Nice to see you around over here.

Drama is everywhere, sometimes even at the local grocery store!

Thanks GG.... I was banned because I wanted them to ban me in both cases. Nonetheless RIU showed me what a internet forum is and I met you,rzza,greendave delstele and so on and so forth outta the deal so material was harvested for my time.

I know I confuse you GG sometimes and of ALL the people I have met online you are the most gracefull and gracious and that's a fact. Out of all the people I know that I have ever confused. YOU have never hated me because of your grace and wisdom thank-you.

Your Love your kindness your grace and your wisdom and your patience with me is why I see you with more authority here then I. I have always seen you as my "lady of the wood". Honestly GG when I think of you I think of you as a lady sitting in a tall beautiful chair I am below your feet licking my bone being on guard.

Truth be known you would have my vote if Michigan could only have 1 voice..

I have said enough in a thread where we can talk about anything. We will move on and thanks GG.

Edited by hic

Vizio television..

Yup I bought one about 4 years ago and is still running pretty strong. I want to buy another and vizio is pretty cheap. It is not like any tvs are made in America so I will go cheaper rather then more expensive.

My question is have any of you had bad experiances with this vizio brand television? I have no complaints but they are the cheapest just about and am wondering if any one has material to work with for a chat about vizio today?

Thanks again for rock information!