Ok Lets Talk! About Anything You Want To, I Will Start Lmao!

i felt deprived i swear i did...

the only saving grace was a very good friend had a system close by me so at least i could go over there..

i grew up with my parents owning a 24hr convenience store.

i remember playing every console arcade game that came out... joust was one of my favorites... i seem to recall it may have been the the first .50 game in our store...

pacman ruled and started so much publicity... there were people that would line up to play... all day long..

my mom eventually noticed that quarters were missing from the till every now and again.. and she tried very hard to get me to stop playing when i was supposed to be working... :)

i used to be able to flip a nickel into the quarter slot and hit the button to get credits :)

eventually we got a key... so that was kewl..

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hic..

i tried and quit for 4 years..then i started smoking again..

crazy but i realize now i quit then because my dad was sick... not because i was ready to.

then... fast forward to march 22nd 2010... i decided i had had it. tired of not breathing. tired of smelling bad.

if i want to live i have to make a decision and then a commitment before God as i understand him..to never ever touch a cigarette to my lips again. no matter what.

i still have not... and i keep my last death stick in my desk drawer to remind myself.

i used an electronic "puffer" for a few months... it saved my arsh...

good luck to any and all who quit smoking cigarettes..

I think I dug it out. Your title caught my eye.

For a good year now I have realized the necessity of me quiting both chew and cigaretts. Selfish I still am. I am working on quiting but I aint working very hard at it.

Dam you guys are harder gamers then I....clap clap clap. I am playing far cry 3. It does not send a good message to kids but it is a heck of a game. The game could have done without alot and still would have been cool.

I play need for speed on my phone, and angry birds lmao, I usualy dont drive when we make road trips! I use my data from the phone and turn on the hot spot and we put my 7" tablet up on the dash and use it for navigation, i love that thing for that, its better than any tom tom or anything else ive seen, it uses google earth and it is real time, when you are at a cross street the arrow which is your car is at that cross street, plus it only talks when you have to turn, not to much like my pops tom tom! plus you can talk to it and ask where certain resturants are or gas, realy kewl!

Peace

Jim

I partied and my first game was pong, what a trip, I remember walking upto martin rd and harper to maloofs and play it till christmas and mom bought it for us, she got the attari one to she like pac man, we had all of the games, we just got rid of it also, ive got web tv and the remote key board for it lol and my 1st pc was an apple no modem, there wasnt an internet yet as far as i knew!

edit= when i was in jr high, we had a few arcades, nothing but pinball machines, I was the pinball king lol, than came astroids and a few other vid games, pac man and defenders came out in late 70's early 80's a friend of mine in houghton lake owned a pizza place and arcade, he used to let me bring pac man to my house when my mom was up with her friends, the real deal, we used to bring defenders over too! I could get to the 9th key on pacman, and that was as high as it went, you could just keep playin forever, I would put a quarter in pacmand and play for hrs lol!

Edited by phaquetoo

Hey Jim, bring back any memories lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDrRnJOCKZc

man I started burning the ganja young eh!

Yep had it, I am trying to remember the name of the other one we played for ever right after that one in resturants and dif places not astroids! Oh well as soon as i press post i will remember such is life as you get older and happier with your meds :yahoo-wave:

the fish one is pretty kewl to, that dog one just made me get my black lab and lay on the floor with her, she is a good girl to, likes to put her paws on ya, when ya stop petting her she gets her head up under my arm and it lands on her neck and ears where she just loves to be petted, labs are realy kewl dogs! they have such a great disposition!

Peace All

Jim

My first dog was a black lab his name was sam. Good gentle breed plus they are good retrievers. From what I have seen.

My uncle has down syndrome on moms side.He his awesome if you can get him to think about something other then work work work. He is as kind as it gets. Even his touch is slow and soft.

I am pleased you like the vid GG. It can catch you off guard if you are drinking coffee yourself.

Edited by hic

In the room designed for anything I wish to speak of this matter today.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/31/syria-iran-threaten-retaliation-against-israel-over-airstrike/

If you read it tell me of your opinion please. Is this talk big talk again from ants or is this a displeasure among grown brothers?

The east talk of smashing israel has been going on since man began writing things down. Will the math alone let talk continue?

Once there was talk "were gonna make the bunny muffin legal" they scream to authorities as they haul their friends away...

Look at Washington and California... same rule applies.

Talk cannot go on forever. Pride will not LET IT to an eastern Men I feel.

How do you feel? What ya think? Is this talk or are they ready to Man UP and walk the walk this year?

After you have time with that petty story read the whole dam page of our news today. This is one site keep in mind there are many.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/index.html

I am pretty dam disgusted with the people and how they are acting.

Shooting a bus driver to steal a kid? Authorities gonna take hair samples from children to make sure they are following law? The church bowing down to what!

Do you like what you see?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/07/iran-airs-images-allegedly-extracted-from-us-drone/

Well what can ya do? I do not believe the Iranians are just spreading propaganda. I think that in their minds the war is already justified with this being the cream. We just need the cherry now.

What would the USA have done at this point? They would have already done something if an Iranaian drone had been knocked down in a cornfield in Iowa last year I am sure.

Would the USA tell us if they had knocked down a Russian spy plane along washingtons coast? No! not if they were not ready for percussion they would not.

I don't know. I am just saying anything.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/02/08/china-jails-1-detains-70-in-crackdown-on-self-immolations-in-ethnic-tibetan/

They burn themselves.... that should clear it up jim.

I have to go all over jim...sorry. I usually cannot think of just 1 thing at a time. I am sorry I must remember that I have to slow down for many.

bunny muffin unlike you jim I can do 100 grow journals at a time... if the law would let me.

Letterhead954...I see you. Ha ha ha

Tell what you think of this world letterhead and amuse me please. For if you are bitting your fingers over what Jim has to say I wish to know why. Gay rights and the new war and our moral decay as a society please we will start with...or do you do the million dolla holla too, and this does not compute?

Here letterhead first and foremost tell me of your God. We will start there and work up...still with us jim?

Jim I may be to fast but you are too slow.

I can have 200 posts here by the time you sake last nights drunk off. Entertain me Jim with a theory as well. Can nuclear power get us to light speed in space? There is no gravity to stop the object in motion correct? Tell me jim if you have ever thought of this subject if not talk of something else then.

Darn your slow Jim...this is why I am everywhere to you.

You need a story I need a sentence.

Feed me JIm...Keep up...JIM you still with us..

Moving on Jim... Tell me your thoughts on...mmmm lets see coloring books! Do you like them or perhaps play dough? Ahh I am just funning with ya Jim.

Becarefull not to be rude... I do not need stories just a sentence and I am ready to move on to something new.