Ok Lets Talk! About Anything You Want To, I Will Start Lmao!

Yep, that's what I understand. Very beneficial in many ways. I know there are online sources, but I thought I would ask you first. Thanks again. Have a good one.

Peace...

Honestly, it doesn't seem to make a difference in my MMJ grow. I can't really pour it down the drain so it just ends up in the veggie garden.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vizio television..

Yup I bought one about 4 years ago and is still running pretty strong. I want to buy another and vizio is pretty cheap. It is not like any tvs are made in America so I will go cheaper rather then more expensive.

My question is have any of you had bad experiances with this vizio brand television? I have no complaints but they are the cheapest just about and am wondering if any one has material to work with for a chat about vizio today?

Thanks again for rock information!

I haven't had a TV for about 7 years.

WTF C? I have not heard of that much in MI. Will you share your reasoning for that decision please? I wish to know your take on the subject.

Needless to say you probley are no good at video games then too I would imagine.

Edited by hic

I watch, or play, everything I want on the internet. The TV is a big dinosaur.

Or a big monitor, depending on how you use it.

hic,

Vizio have cheap electronic boards that crack if you have temperature changes. You can't get it anywhere close to heat higher than 80, like near a wood stove, etc. The volume circuit board usually goes first. It's the same with RCA TV's. Buy a SONY or buy the insurance.

Seeing how the view is coming from you I just might buy a sony. I agree their quality seems better. They have been in the business a lot longer haven't they.

Thanks guys and C I respect your decision of conservation.

So you do play video games.

I could say my pet rock and I are BFF, but that's not true. Rocks, semi-precious stones and gems can be fascinating. Any that fall out of my ears, I don't get to keep.

Hey I had one of them pet rocks, came with a little bed/dog house maybe, straw, and it cost me 20 bucks back in like the early 70's lol!

I got it at the macomb mall between 14 mile and masonic, on gratiot, i lived on 14 mile between harper and jefferson, not to far fromt he lake, 14 mile was a dirt road betweend gration and harper back than, and alot of our side streets were getting paved back than, we had the big sewers lined up on the road, they were digging up the ditchs for them, (storm drains) and we would walk thru the sewers that were still above ground so our parents didnt see us going that far from home lol, use to go to tabaco road also when denny mcClaen owned it!

God How did our parents let us spend 20 bucks on that shchitt, you could pretty much get change from a 5 on a full tank of gas!

Peace

Jim

But first you have to call miss dig 411 and ask the city if you can dig and if you do find any it won't be yours to keep

You may own the house, land but not the Mineral rights

If he owns the house the mineral rights are his, when an oil comp comes around whether its for oil or natural gas they pay you so much a month for the mineral rights, at least as far as I know, My gram and gramps had a place outside of gaylord, they got paid for mineral right. they put the well way down the road and either go straight down and drain the whol claim or drill side ways!

Peace

Jim

Hey I had one of them pet rocks, came with a little bed/dog house maybe, straw, and it cost me 20 bucks back in like the early 70's lol!

I got it at the macomb mall between 14 mile and masonic, on gratiot, i lived on 14 mile between harper and jefferson, not to far fromt he lake, 14 mile was a dirt road betweend gration and harper back than, and alot of our side streets were getting paved back than, we had the big sewers lined up on the road, they were digging up the ditchs for them, (storm drains) and we would walk thru the sewers that were still above ground so our parents didnt see us going that far from home lol, use to go to tabaco road also when denny mcClaen owned it!

God How did our parents let us spend 20 bucks on that shchitt, you could pretty much get change from a 5 on a full tank of gas!

Peace

Jim

Jim I like the fact you have lived a life full of experiances. Not all get to see some of the things people do like you, for the life you have lived I respect your words as well - I will throw it out there because I can say anything right?

Jim what TV say you? Which one takes a toss or gets knocked over and keeps working the best in your experiances?

Edited by hic

Jim I like the fact you have lived a life full of experiances. Not all get to see some of the things people do like you, for the life you have lived I respect your words as well - I will throw it out there because I can say anything right?

Jim what TV say you? Which one takes a toss or gets knocked over and keeps working the best in your experiances?

when I was young all we had was zeniths, now Im sitting here watching a 20 yr old rca home theater 25" pip if you hook it to an old vcr or dvd with a tuner in it, and every other t.v in the house is just junk, lmao! we have a 46' somehting or another in the living room, junk

Just like when I was young we had ski doo's back in the 60's by 81 we finaly got smart and bought a yamaha snow mobile, but now well heck I just sold my ski do and I still have my 81 ss 440 yamaha, its in storage! but runs great and looks great!

Peace

Jim

WTF C? I have not heard of that much in MI. Will you share your reasoning for that decision please? I wish to know your take on the subject.

Needless to say you probley are no good at video games then too I would imagine.

I haven't had a TV signal for many years. There are a few reasons, one is good cable is not available in my area, poor antenna reception, I am on the wrong side of the road for a dish and I will not cut down my woods just for mind melting television.

Now that it has been many years without, I don't really want it. I think I feel better not having it. I just surf the web and listen to Family Life Radio.

I play video games and watch DVD and Blu Ray movies though, on my nice 73" Mitsubishi big screen 3D ready DLP TV. :) The thing I miss the most is watching sports, mostly hockey and football. Been watching the super bowl on my computer, not quite as nice as on the big screen, but it made do.

Recently purchased it for just under $1,200 from Aaron's. Movies and video games in high def are spectacular.

As for video games, I think I may own all of the systems, even have the new Wii U. I think the only systems I never bought was Sega Saturn, and Playstation 1 and playstation 2, oh and the Atari Jaguar didn't get that one either. Now the Neo Geo, almost got that, but glad we decided not to.

Hic, thank you for your very kind, and most interesting complements. You never cease to amaze me.

Edited by GrowGoddess

I haven't had a TV signal for many years. There are a few reasons, one is good cable is not available in my area, poor antenna reception, I am on the wrong side of the road for a dish and I will not cut down my woods just for mind melting television.

Now that it has been many years without, I don't really want it. I think I feel better not having it. I just surf the web and listen to Family Life Radio.

I play video games and watch DVD and Blu Ray movies though, on my nice 73" Mitsubishi big screen 3D ready DLP TV. :) The thing I miss the most is watching sports, mostly hockey and football. Been watching the super bowl on my computer, not quite as nice as on the big screen, but it made do.

Recently purchased it for just under $1,200 from Aaron's. Movies and video games in high def are spectacular.

As for video games, I think I may own all of the systems, even have the new Wii U. I think the only systems I never bought was Sega Saturn, and Playstation 1 and playstation 2, oh and the Atari Jaguar didn't get that one either. Now the Neo Geo, almost got that, but glad we decided not to.

Hic, thank you for your very kind, and most interesting complements. You never cease to amaze me.

You can get a video card for your computer to allow it to connect to your tv.

It is I that am amazed GG. Who would have thought I would cower before a lady on the internet? Not what I would ever expect.

Zeniths I agree are sturdy well back in the 80's anyway?

Yes I like those 3 choices. They would be a better investment then this Vizio I think anyway.

Any one else got a cool rock they keep at the home? I am sure you got a kick butt rock C can you share?

GG - what is your favorite NFL team? I am happy to hear your a gamer and it sounds like you know your stuff about them as well. I started with a coleco vision and never stopped. "the airplane game was fav and quibert was cool" Pong would have been better if I would have smoked pot back.

I have a 360 that is dying and a wii currently. I have owned most as well but I gave them away 1 at a time when a new system was at hand. I liked the ps3 I sold it because I was broke that winter.

I like rpg and simulation I think the most. Skyrim is cool but you should be king at the end. Zeldas colors are beautifull, secret of mana for snes was #1 once. Crystalis and the first final fantasy... Starfox still holds true as well though. I like many I guess but not nearly all of em.

I did not know you liked video games. I have never owned jaguar neogeo virtualboy dreamcast ps2

Edited by hic

It is I that am amazed GG. Who would have thought I would cower before a lady on the internet? Not what I would ever expect.

Zeniths I agree are sturdy well back in the 80's anyway?

Yes I like those 3 choices. They would be a better investment then this Vizio I think anyway.

Any one else got a cool rock they keep at the home? I am sure you got a kick butt rock C can you share?

GG - what is your favorite NFL team? I am happy to hear your a gamer and it sounds like you know your stuff about them as well. I started with a coleco vision and never stopped. "the airplane game was fav and quibert was cool" Pong would have been better if I would have smoked pot back.

I have a 360 that is dying and a wii currently. I have owned most as well but I gave them away 1 at a time when a new system was at hand. I liked the ps3 I sold it because I was broke that winter.

I like rpg and simulation I think the most. Skyrim is cool but you should be king at the end. Zeldas colors are beautifull, secret of mana for snes was #1 once. Crystalis and the first final fantasy... Starfox still holds true as well though. I like many I guess but not nearly all of em.

I did not know you liked video games. I have never owned jaguar neogeo virtualboy dreamcast ps2

One of the first cool games I got for the 360 is Quake 4.

Coleco vision, when I was a kid I wanted one of those, it was the only system at that time that included the pie factory in the Donkey Kong game. I was so jealous of my neighbor. Q-Bert! I loved playing that at the arcade, was one of my favorites back then, and Tempest. Nothing better than hanging out at the arcade, sitting on a stool, jamming on Q-Bert smoking cigarettes.... at the age of 12! Still can't figure out why I even started smoking, I suppose because it was still cool back then. It is not so cool now, kind of a b-itch actually.

I have the Dreamcast and it still works too. My Virtual Boy finally took a crap though, that sucks, there was nothing better than smoking one an jamming on Red Alarm.

My kid is lucky! I kept all of my systems and games, even have 2 original X boxes and 2 360's! We have a picture of my son surrounded by games and systems. Kind of humorous actually.

I guess we are video game junkies in my house! LOL

I don't really have a favorite football team. If I had to choose, I suppose it would be the Steelers. As for hockey Red Wings all the way!

giggle

got me thinking..

i remember my first computer..

Voodoo Castle

Voodoo Castle 250px-VoodooCastleGame.jpg

Atari Box Cover Developer(s) Adventure International Publisher(s) Adventure International Designer(s) Scott Adams & Alexis Adams Platform(s) Apple II Plus, Commodore PET, TRS-80, Vic 20, TI 99/4a, Commodore 64, Macintosh, ZX Spectrum, BBC Micro, Acorn Electron, Dragon 32/64 Release date(s) 1980 Genre(s) text adventure

voodoo Castle is a text adventure program written by Scott Adams and his wife Alexis.

Description

Published by Adventure International, this text-based adventure game is one of many from Scott Adams.

Gameplay involves moving from location to location, picking up any objects found there, and using them somewhere else to unlock puzzles. Commands take the form of verb and noun, e.g. "Climb Tree". Movement from location to location is limited to North, South, East, West, Up and Down.

The aim of the game is to wake up Count Cristo, who is lying in a coffin at the starting location in the game. In order to do so, the player needs to obtain certain items, which requires overcoming certain obstacles, such as an exploding kettle and a doorway that's too small to pass through normally.

Commodore VIC-20

he VIC-20 (Germany: VC-20;[3] Japan: VIC-1001) is an 8-bit home computer which was sold by Commodore Business Machines. The VIC-20 was announced in 1980,[4] roughly three years after Commodore's first personal computer, the PET. The VIC-20 was the first computer of any description to sell one million units

my first pc game was Zork... will take an ol school gamer to remember that one... lol

I play a lot of first person shooters. rpg and racing

LOL

your even older than me lol

Zork was one of the earliest interactive fiction computer games, with roots drawn from the original genre game, Colossal Cave Adventure. The first version of Zork was written in 1977–1979 using the MDL programming language on a DEC PDP-10 computer. The authors—Tim Anderson, Marc Blank, Bruce Daniels, and Dave Lebling—were members of the MIT Dynamic Modelling Group.

"Zork" was originally MIT hacker slang for an unfinished program. The implementors briefly named the completed game Dungeon, but changed it back to Zork after receiving a trademark violation notice from the publisher of Dungeons & Dragons. Zork has been adapted to a book series

mom got me this one somewhere in there...

The Magnavox Odyssey², known in Europe as the Philips Videopac G7000, in Brazil as the Philips Odyssey, in the United States as the Magnavox Odyssey² and the Philips Odyssey², and also by many other names, is a video game console released in 1978.

In the early 1970s, Magnavox was an innovator in the home video game industry. They succeeded in bringing the first home video game system to market, the Odyssey, which was quickly followed by a number of later models, each with a few technological improvements (Magnavox Odyssey Series). In 1978, Magnavox, now a subsidiary of North American Philips, released the Odyssey², its new second-generation video game console.

this one was one of my favorites because u could program your own pathways on "pacman"

lol

ironically... i remember arguing with my mom.. i wanted an atari..

all my friends could play defender LOL

but she said.. this one has a keyboard so it is educational...

so i had to go to my friends house to play defender...and asteroids.. :)

Before my time as well Slow Justice I have never even heard of that game.

Never heard of the odyssey either? Brains knows games too!

Phaq you play games?

I agree GG smoking is a drag. I tried to quit once thinking if I just would chew tobacco I could ween off the cigs. I got addicted to both? 3 chews and a pack a day. Dam

I can break the chew though if I try... I guess I choose to hang on to it.

Edited by hic

Hic I have learned that either you break the habit or it will eventually break you.

I am in the same boat, well, except for the chew, not really lady like, but, I do know of women that chew, just not for me!

Mibrains, you were so deprived! Defender, missile command, joust, asteroids, and we cannot forget Space Invaders! One of my favorites, that may not have been to popular for most, is Vangard. Loved playing it at the arcade and was so happy that it was made for home consoles. Just not as good as the arcade version, still fun.