Wth! Mighty Wash Am I Doing It Wrong? Does It Even Work

wozerdozer

I did an Ebay search for miticide....It came up with several items...Is there a certain brand?....It came up with Azamax and Floromite among others....HJ

I'm guessing he means Avid or Floramite, those are the strong ones.

Like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pipette-free-gift-of-Avid-EC-Miticide-1-oz-Bottle-Thrips-Mites-No-Sales-To-CA-/271184936165?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f23e1bce5

The one ounce treats around 80 gallons of spray.  3 drops to 32 oz of water kills mites dead and sticks around in the plant for 28 days to kill any resurgance.  Obviously not to be used once the plants are in flower.

So far for me the best is captain jacks dead bug brew. Just knocks them right out. Dedad bug brew, 2 days later neem oil, 2 days later captain jacks again before 3 weeks flower. If after 3 weeks just dead bug brew...

Did nothing for me but make me $29.99 poorer.

....and completely clean out your grow room by bleaching the walls and floors.

I'm going one step further I'm tearing down my room removing the hoods ballasts filter etc and painting the entire room white I'm going to make sure there are no more hiding places.

people, let go of some genetics,

clean majorly and get help w seeds and/or cuts. all this talk about pesticides makes me want to go-out n eat apple pie. >made it a priority to head into fall season mite free, always. then you're good for the indo season (ideally).

hit the causes not yer plants.. jusayin'