Becoming A Caregiver Soon

Billy74

So, I am thinking about becoming a caregiver in my area, I am a patient and have had a succesful grow a few times and i am probably gonna draw a plan up on the cost and stuff and more than likely will start slow with 1 patient then build up from there. Any info about caregiving and being a caregiver would be helpful also.

I agree with medcnman. You might want to consult another experienced caregiver for a larger setup than what you are used to. Knowing your electrical needs and limitations to your breaker is also helpful. Quality equipment is going to start you at 2500 using soil and will go up from there depending on what your environmental needs and wants are. Shop around and do product research to make sure that what you buy will not be a total piece of junk.

I keep a Microsoft Excel file specifically for things that I have ordered and need to order to keep track of equipment and material cost. MOST of what I buy is online with the exception of dirt. If I am in a real pinch and need something right now I can check out the local hydroshop. If that doesnt work, I have an amazon prime membership and I over night it for $5.

Heres to hoping you get the best of buds for the medical community :)

Start up costs aernt bad at first once you increase your gardens size more equipment will be needed portable ac inline fans etc upgrade as you go i went from one 400 watt hps to 2 1000 aircooled hoods over the last 3 years offer nothing free just give your patients a flat fair price across the board .

Yes I agree, always upgrade, it has taken me years to amass all of my gear and it seems like theres always something new that im investing in. Gardening gear is expensive so make sure you know what your buying and for what reason and not just because.There are things that you might not need at first like a dehumidifier or Co2 depending on the enviromental conditions of the space your growing in but you for sure need the necseseties i.e light , good source of water, fresh air and proper humidity. I've always been a thrifty person and wasn't willing to get sold into some garden out of a box by some magazine advertisement or greedy grow shop employee. regardless of how big a space i have i'm trying to jam as many lights as possible in there. Theres great info on this site about being a caregiver.

check it out - many grow shops order from the same catalog. Ask for a catalog, then go down the block to another, and ask for their catalog, its the same distributor.Same prices.

The shop you patronize will get to know you as a patient and you can get 12 to 15% off. This is why I chose to go back to Cultivation Station often.