How To Invest In Legalized Marijuana

washtenaut

Good time to enter the market. There will be a double bump up later this week. First, the Trump speech and then the big banks are going to show the best profits in three years. Investing is all about when you buy and when you sell. Today is a perfect 'enter' point. Like money fo nothin'. 

The Trump speech took a weird turn with the 'Russian Golden Shower' nugget and then he mentioned adjusting the bid process for expensive drugs. Investors quickly dumped biotech related stocks. This stuff happens quickly. Only up to the second news counts for buying and selling stocks. If you have a mutual fund your fund manager is down in the trenches looking through real facts and figures to determine a company's prospects for the long haul. 

On the second half of my prediction, that will be 'golden' (not like the shower). 

Bank of America Kicks Off Bank Earnings With a Profit Beat Expense control helps results again, but trading revenue slightly disappoints
By 
CHRISTINA REXRODE and

PETER RUDEGEAIR
Updated Jan. 13, 2017 7:36 a.m. ET

Bank of America Corp. reported its biggest annual profit in a decade as its trading business benefited from the uncertainty caused by Donald Trump’s surprise election and the bank continued to slash expenses.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/bank-of-america-kicks-off-bank-earnings-with-a-profit-beat-1484308188

Edited by Restorium2

http://fortune.com/2017/01/11/donald-trump-press-conference-biopharma-stocks/

Big Pharma Lost $24.6 Billion in 20 Minutes During Donald Trump’s Press Conference

the market really pays attention to what Donald troll says. can make money if you can figure out what he's going to say each time...

Edited by t-pain

http://fortune.com/2017/01/11/donald-trump-press-conference-biopharma-stocks/

Big Pharma Lost $24.6 Billion in 20 Minutes During Donald Trump’s Press Conference

the market really pays attention to what Donald troll says. can make money if you can figure out what he's going to say each time...

Bounced right back in later day trading and are up today. Basic economic data is strong for most of 'Big Pharma'. We still have our 'knee jerk' idiot investors that chase Trump's tail. If you know the issue, Trump can't change 'the bidding' like he said in his speech. 

China's economic recovery and potential Trump administration policies point to a strong economy and strong business growth across the board which will lift stocks through 2017. That's what most economists are saying. I study this stuff heavily because I'm heavily invested. Read up every morning. I get my briefings. lol

The Obama economy has been a month after month, steady growth of business and employment.  Solid.

I see inflated 4% growth coming. Repatriation of corporate funds from abroad will help inflate it as well.

Obama was the man who got us out of the Bush ditch. He handed Trump a nice clean car to mash his foot to the floor in. Hold on. The blind guy is driving and this car is fast. 

In 2000, when Trump released his book The America We Deserve, he described his vision of privatizing Social Security. Here's an excerpt from his book:

The solution to the Great Social Security crisis couldn't be more obvious. Allow every American to dedicate some portion of their payroll taxes to a personal Social Security account that they could own and invest in stocks and bonds. 

Think about that ^^ for a minute and extrapolate what that would do to the stock market.

A portion of everyone's paycheck going into the stock market every week. Besides what you already put in your 401K if you aren't living check to check. That would stimulate the stock market like you have never seen. It's the dream of every person who is invested in the stock market.

Now tell me why this isn't going to happen?

because thats freedom and choice and also a social tax.

three things elected republicans are firmly against.

then the elected democrats would be against it because people would lose thier shirts and retirements.

Edited by bax