Need Some Advice From Some Oil Makers Out Here.

It melts about 80C or 176f.

If you have a runny oil at room temperature, it is not pure THC.

The question then becomes what else is there.

AHH I see. You are asking questions that you KNOW the answer already.

This should fill in another gaping hole in your knowledge; All patients do not want or need 100% THC. That's a biggy so you should let it sink in for a while before you post again. Just think about it for a while.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHH I see. You are asking questions that you KNOW the answer already.

This should fill in another gaping hole in your knowledge; All patients do not want or need 100% THC. That's a biggy so you should let it sink in for a while before you post again. Just think about it for a while.

All the other cannabinoids have higher melting points than THC.

So anything that causes the oil to be runny are things like plant waxes and fats.

Edited by peanutbutter

REAL simsom oil is thin and golden to light green the BLACK oil you see iss CRAP go to you tube and check out rick simpsom's video :gym:

Phaquetoo Oil

100_1626.jpg

warming it to use it for anything I choose, smoke, eat, mix with p.b oil, put on a cig and get medicated, you name and you can do it with phaq oil!

100_1629.jpg

Have fun making rso I will make my own!

Happy New Year!

Peace

Jim

Phaquetoo Oil

100_1626.jpg

warming it to use it for anything I choose, smoke, eat, mix with p.b oil, put on a cig and get medicated, you name and you can do it with phaq oil!

100_1629.jpg

Have fun making rso I will make my own!

Happy New Year!

Peace

Jim

Looks very nice. I bet it has a very nice taste also.

I have a Vapor Cone. I drop about a half gram of BHO in it and it's good for a week.

and will you 2 stop fighting in my thread? its clear to me that you 2 dont like each other so if u have nothingmore to say regarding making a e-cigg juice with canabis oil go fight somewhere else........

i have read many topics that you both comment on and i agree and disagree with u all the time but u 2 are just acting like children,i dont see how all that helps the community

420 i know a couple people who use the omicron and just use a prefilled e-cartridge (for nicotine) on them...

not sure about the ones that use the refillable liquid..as far as filling those with cannabis oil tho i would think if big business can make a suitable nicotine infused oil.. you can make a cannabis one...

that's the type i used when i quit smoking death sticks almost 3 years ago..but now the prefilled cigarette cartridges seem to be more prevalent... so i am out of the loop..

thanks iam looking for a recipie to make a cannabis juice for this device.

does anyone here use the omicron ,if so how does it work? does it use an atomizer?

The omicron has a little steel cartridge that holds about a gram of oil. The oil is wicked to the heating element. There is no atomizer. The oil has to be pretty clean to use it. It is a neat device, but I found it to be more trouble that it was worth compared to something like one of the pipes that uses a borosilicate glass vial that you heat with a lighter.

you think if you thinned the oil out with the stuff they use for the e-cigg,its called pg/proplyen glycol would it work better

Once as an experiment, I thinned some oil with 99% isopropanol and load the cartridge. The Omicron worked better, but then it leaked. This was a unit I bought about 2 years ago, and I know they have new models out now, but I don't know if the cartridge design has changed. The other thing I didn't care for about the Omicron I have is that you have to keep it upright so it is hard to transport. With the glass vials, you just screw the cap on and go. I have reused the Omicron cartridges numerous times, even thought the directions say not to. At $5 a piece, they aren't cheap - compared to 50 cents for a glass vial.

• 2 weeks later...

The E-cig I use is the Trio-21. I do use it to vaporise oil; the used nicotine cartridges can be injected with RSO and used, but only once. They gum up quickly; I use alcohol to clean the vaporisor coil. I only use it when I am out and about as it only holds about 3 hits ( which is more than sufficient ;) ). I prefer tincture above all other forms of use.

so i ordered a few more things and in a week or so i will be attempting to make a e-cigg style hash juice for use in my ego-c e cigg..

i found a few recipies and gonna try it out 1 gram of good bubble hash to 20 ml of 50/50 blank e-cigg juice (its a 50/50 mix of propylene glycol and vegtable glycerin both food grade

Edited by free country 420

i have a ego-c on the way and want to make oil for it ive been reading you can buy the ingredeiants to make your own nicotene juice and i am going to try to make a cannabis oil for it

I have been eating mine in a capsule, I just need to get the dose down, so far a full cap is toooooo much a 1/4 cap is to much! but im gonna try the 1/4 cap full again, I was talking to a friend of mine, he said when he was younger they used to take mm and grind it up and mix that than the oil together, so I been beating that around, with the right amount I could than use the oil/mj combined to do just about anything, vape it in my click n vape,(which is realy only a pipe)but it is convient!

I love the taiste, but usualy just burnin one or 2 of dif strains is good enough for me, Im getting into eating it, You can smoke this and it works awsome, but to digest it, there is realy nothing like it, I cant beleive the difference from eating the oil and smoking it!

Oh yea if you eat a capsule of the oil, it prob takes about 1 1/2 hrs to hit, than I suggest you get your self comfortable, your going to feel realy good, depending on your tolerance, I would have to say most shouldnt drive or go to work on the capsules, lol!

Peace

Jim

This is a common misconception by those who are ignorant to cannabis oil production. All you would have to do to see how wrong you are is to watch how Rick makes his Simpson oil. It's dark green to start off. You can make it as light and golden as you want by filtering it. Those of us in the know have taken the time to educate, but it seems like there's always someone who missed the class. Do a search and you will see how it's done.

I disagree like PeanutButter. You cannot judge oil just by its color. I have personally made about 10 pounds worth. It has taken me a long time to learn that the color of the oil does not mean anything. If you filter the oil I make, you would be degrading it and ruining it. I suppose filtering oil made from lower grade buds and leaf could improve it on the taste or make it easier on the stomach. I would not filter oil made from top notch buds though.

The last batch of oil came out darker due to the strains used. It is by far the best tasting oil I have made yet. Tastes like ganja. I would not want to filter out that taste, and who knows what else I would be filtering out.

This is just from my experience, not to start an argument.