The Tupperware Party Model

I am toying with the idea of becoming my wife's caregiver. The only thing that gives me pause is a fear I have that caregivers get more attention from LEO than patients do. Am I justified in my fears?

Also, if I become my wife's caregiver does this mean she can possess 2.5 ounces and that I can also possess 2.5 ounces for her? If she also becomes my caregiver, does this mean that she can possess 2.5 ounces for me as well as the 2.5 that I can posses for myself? If this is the case, then can we together possess 10 ounces at any given time? This would make things so much easier. I would be able to grow an amount that would assure an uninterrupted supply for many months. I wouldn't have to continuously grow a small amount to keep a supply. I would only have to grow a couple of crops per year.

In

Yes a husband wife team(or any other two individuals)can hold 10 ounces without involving anyone else.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know all it would take is one CI or Leo to infiltrate and it would be all over. Why not just keep your circle tight?

The circle cannot stay tight or many will be left out!

It is up to provider to not allow himself to become illegal. If infiltration is the case and you follow the law the infiltration will mean nothing.

Many snitches and or cops have a bad backs. They would be legal and well disguised if infiltration was going on.A new breed of snitch.... A legal one.