artemisbast

Hello Forum!

I am a newly registered MM patient, along with two other adults (over 21) in my household. We all have plans to be our own caregivers and because we all live under the same roof, all of our plants will be located under the same roof.

I am here to gather information. We know a little about the legalities of being our own respective caregivers, but certainly not everything. We are interested in doing this right so we aren't among the crowd that can ruin such a good thing for everyone else.

We know we need to have this room locked and our paperwork posted on the door; that our personal supplies need to be locked up also. We are aware that we are allowed up to 12 plants each.

Hit me with something I don't know! :)

Yep do not have the plants together. Three separate locked rooms. also I a variety of organic spider mite killers. Don't know when but your likely to have to fight them and it is good to be prepared. Also best to knock them out as early as possible since they can kill a garden in short time.

Welcome

you dont need seperate rooms, but no one can access more plants than they are allowed.

three secured dog kennels with seperate locks, in the same room, i think would be ok. chain link fencing would allow light and air.

at least then you could figure out watering and lights in a more economical way.

stay in your limits. dont grow 24 plants if you are only allowed 12, and claim "oh , well the males arent usable" ...

probably try not to own a firearm, as they like to tack on extra penalties if you ever get to court.

rule number one, dont tell anyone you grow, ever.

i havent seen anywhere talk about usable marijuana has to be locked up (except in a car). only the plants.

paperwork on the door is not a requirement either. but if you want to go the extra mile, i would put tags or labels around each plant with your medical marijuana patient number. that way if it ever gets entered into evidence ... they cant hide the fact it was medical purpose.

put your plant pots on casters/wheels so you can move them easily. theres nothing worse than throwing your back out while lifting a full plant pot.

print a copy of the MMMA on your door as well, then you can point to it right at the cop. :D

dont steal electricity. install a skylight if you want more light. use CFL/FLURO/LED for veg to save electricity. get a certified electrician to do the work. home wiring is easy to mess up and burn your house down with crappy extension cords and over-stressed circuit / circuit breakers.

make sure that your doors are always locked. make sure all doors to your house have working locks , and are locked at all times. this came up in kolanek/king.

make sure each one of you has a bona fied doctor patient relationship and got a recommendation to use medical marijuana from your doctor. make sure your doctors have all seen your complete medical history / chart and have it all detailed. get a copy for yourself as well.

check to see if your house is more than 1000 ft away from any school/playground/etc.

dont keep large amounts of cash in your house. also dont keep scales and small baggies.

DONT GO OVER YOUR LIMITS ON USABLE MARIJUANA. do not have a pound of marijuana just sitting around in your car trunk while you speed down the highway and weave back and forth while talking on your cell phone. (NJ weedman turned right on red)

and of course, dont take anything i say as legal advice. i am no lawyer.

you dont need seperate rooms, but no one can access more plants than they are allowed.

three secured dog kennels with seperate locks, in the same room, i think would be ok. chain link fencing would allow light and air.

at least then you could figure out watering and lights in a more economical way.

stay in your limits. dont grow 24 plants if you are only allowed 12, and claim "oh , well the males arent usable" ...

probably try not to own a firearm, as they like to tack on extra penalties if you ever get to court.

rule number one, dont tell anyone you grow, ever.

i havent seen anywhere talk about usable marijuana has to be locked up (except in a car). only the plants.

paperwork on the door is not a requirement either. but if you want to go the extra mile, i would put tags or labels around each plant with your medical marijuana patient number. that way if it ever gets entered into evidence ... they cant hide the fact it was medical purpose.

put your plant pots on casters/wheels so you can move them easily. theres nothing worse than throwing your back out while lifting a full plant pot.

print a copy of the MMMA on your door as well, then you can point to it right at the cop. :D

dont steal electricity. install a skylight if you want more light. use CFL/FLURO/LED for veg to save electricity. get a certified electrician to do the work. home wiring is easy to mess up and burn your house down with crappy extension cords and over-stressed circuit / circuit breakers.

make sure that your doors are always locked. make sure all doors to your house have working locks , and are locked at all times. this came up in kolanek/king.

make sure each one of you has a bona fied doctor patient relationship and got a recommendation to use medical marijuana from your doctor. make sure your doctors have all seen your complete medical history / chart and have it all detailed. get a copy for yourself as well.

check to see if your house is more than 1000 ft away from any school/playground/etc.

dont keep large amounts of cash in your house. also dont keep scales and small baggies.

DONT GO OVER YOUR LIMITS ON USABLE MARIJUANA. do not have a pound of marijuana just sitting around in your car trunk while you speed down the highway and weave back and forth while talking on your cell phone. (NJ weedman turned right on red)

and of course, dont take anything i say as legal advice. i am no lawyer.

agree

Also with 3 patient /caregivers under the same roof it with be getting close to 100 plants anything that size will bring in the feds please spend a good amount of money on smell control big fans filters ona gel the longer you go undetected the better things will be for you and your 2 friends.