About Guns In America.

mrd

The real reason: They don't want us to interfere in there market: Trading the weapons directly for drugs esp Mj.

Interferes with there efforts to destabalize the foreign governments. Thereby the planting of Warmart stores and absconding with vast quantities of petroleum and bananas.

Edited by solabeirtan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bingo! That has been my major problem with expanded background checks. WE ARE THE LOW HANGING FRUIT!  That being said there are so many different entities at work on this states rights issue that we may end up winning in the end.  Time will tell. Remain vigilant..

• 2 weeks later...

So what are these laws/regulations supposed to accomplish?i don't see how more regs will have an effect on gun deaths.we don't have the right to bear arms for hunting or sport.we have that right to protect ourselves.if American citizens don't take advantage of it and carry ,so when some crazy nut decides he wants to shoot some people you can stop it....or you can get on your knees and pray someone with a gun gets there to help before you or your family are dead.i carry legally, own one of these assault rifles people are so worried about and I'm not shooting innocent people , I'm just prepared for the nut that's out for blood.u should be too.