How Weird Is This?

A kid got shot in the back out in front of my house 2 days ago....I have parts of it on 4 of my 9 camera views....I told the police this and went and got a flash drive so I could give them the videos....I just let them in and down here to my basement (where I had smoked 30 minutes before) to check them out on my system...They assured me that they weren't interested in any of that and didn't even care to see my card...One said his dad smokes every now and then LOL...They are coming back with their video guy in a few so that I don't have to go to court and testify to the videos. Once he views them on my machine he can testify as to the validity of them....HJ

A kid got shot in the back out in front of my house 2 days ago....I have parts of it on 4 of my 9 camera views....I told the police this and went and got a flash drive so I could give them the videos....I just let them in and down here to my basement (where I had smoked 30 minutes before) to check them out on my system...They assured me that they weren't interested in any of that and didn't even care to see my card...One said his dad smokes every now and then LOL...They are coming back with their video guy in a few so that I don't have to go to court and testify to the videos. Once he views them on my machine he can testify as to the validity of them....HJ

What happens in detroit stays in detroit!

I personaly dont think I would have done that, but that is just my opinion!

I wish you the best!

Peace

Jim

Back in the day, I had a plant that grew outa the bushes in front of the house. Surely been from a roach   someone tossed. I ignored it, acted like it wasn't there. Just another weed, in the city.

We had alleys in the back that were completley over grown. Abandoned after they started picking up the trash in the front.  I kinda liked it.

The cops there were cool, most of the time. Less there was a real problem. Used to let them in the house, [like you had a choice, eh] an talk to 'em. They would be like commenting on our beer choices, etc. Surely they smelled that sweet smell, seen the rolling papers about. But we were respectable, tried to hide the roaches, etc. We had a typical open door policy during the summer, fans only, no AC, not even a screen, the way we rolled, back in the day....This particular  night, after a rather jovial interrogation,  and on their  way out he turned and said, "Oh, nice plant by the way!"    I forgot all about it, stilll playing my part. I freaked. The gig was up. I cringed. Surely he saw it in my face. Uhhh, ??? huh ? He looks at me, from the door, looks over at it, even though outa my sight, I knew then, what he was talking about ... he looked back smiled, * shook his head and left.  Another day in the hood. Everything was good.    Those were the days...  Peace

ps Looking over my piece, I see, I forgot to mention the town.  

the message! from our preacher! Rock City !

We worshipped this crap, back then . Over and over. Every week.

Great to be young...

...give me a break! Peace !

pss * forgot about the size of the plant, too. Honestly it musta been late in the year, Aug - Sep. cause I remember it got so tall and started tipping over like. Now I know, it was chasing the sun. [Like us all!] Anyway when 
I did lean over to look out the door, one of the other officers, there were 4 of them [thats the way they rolled, back then ] cupped the top of the plant and shook it around.  "Oh yeaaah,"  that, uh, " thanks ! "

Just guestimating now the officer [twwctt] was standing midway down the sidewalk in front of the house. Easily musta been 10 - 12 ft overall.

Our version of living large, Detroit Style.

Edited by solabeirtan