Old Form, Two Year Card

Hello! Ok, all the discussion on forms and 2 year cards......I sent my renewal in April 1, the date my card expired. I had the old form. My check was cashed quickly. I received my card yesterday and it is a 2 year card. So, April 1, old form, 2 year card. There you go.......☺

Thank you for sharing!

Thats awsome 2 yrs to not worry (if you keep your biz to your self lol)

Im looking forward to christmas this yr, mine expires on 12-1, I sent mine in on 11-20 I got mine in 21 days to the day i sent it out!  so lets hope every one starts getting them on time, I like having my plastic the whole 12 months, I just dont like the paper work as my card, one yr I got the letter saying I was a pt and it had my # on it, and like 2 wks later I got my plastic!

Peace

Jim

Hello! Ok, all the discussion on forms and 2 year cards......I sent my renewal in April 1, the date my card expired. I had the old form. My check was cashed quickly. I received my card yesterday and it is a 2 year card. So, April 1, old form, 2 year card. There you go.......☺

Same here! Just got my 2 year card as well!

Sent in the same ol form!

Well, both of us in our household got 2 yr cards w old forms and no copy of back of license. Sent April 1st. Doubt it was luck, just the date sent. Too much incorrect info had me convinced we would get 1 yr cards.......so we were glad the 2 year cards came back.