Unverifiable Patient Cards

I won't go into specifics that led to this situation, nonetheless, I had the misfortune of being paid a visit from the Isabella County police and Bayonet undercover officers. It's a long story and I have many complaints regarding the way in which I was personally treated and the manner in which the officers pushed their way through my front door: Intimidation, bullying, threats, blackmail, and blatant disregard of my rights (to contact my attorney- among other things).

My point is: I'm a registered caregiver for 4 registered patients and when the office red placed a call to (I don't know who) I heard the woman say one of my registered patient's card came back as being "unverifiable". What does this mean?

I called LARA one week after this incident and was told the patient's card in question is indeed "verified" and accordingly to their records the patient's card is registered as having me as their caregiver. When I asked the lady from LARA what I should do about this, she said I should contact the police agency that made the call and ask them.

The reason why this is an issue is because when my patient's card came back "unverifiable" the officers immediately took this information and told me my plant count was over the allowed, legal amount.

I haven't been charged with anything yet. But, not a day goes by when I don't wonder if this will be the day I'm charged with something.

Since this has happened, which was six months ago, I've had had another close, personal friend who has been charged with something (it doesn't matter what the charge is) and his legal, Michigan state registered patient medical marijuana card also came back as being "unverifiable".

Has anyone else experienced this?

You see this is the kind of bunny muffin that needs to stop........ What does unverifiable mean....... That is total bull........ but yet a week later they say it is verified..... The only thing I can think of is if it was an older card that was submitted with an application that had that  bullsheet about check this box if you want the po po to be able to verify........... or some nonsense like that. Would that patient have possible be under that application? It is like what if LARA doesnt answer the phone? Then what? The card appears to be losing its usefullness almost on a daily......

You see this is the kind of bunny muffin that needs to stop........ What does unverifiable mean....... That is total bull........ but yet a week later they say it is verified..... The only thing I can think of is if it was an older card that was submitted with an application that had that  bullsheet about check this box if you want the po po to be able to verify........... or some nonsense like that. Would that patient have possible be under that application? It is like what if LARA doesnt answer the phone? Then what? The card appears to be losing its usefullness almost on a daily......

submitted with an application that had that  bullsheet about check this box if you want the po po to be able to verify

Lol

Thanks i had to

not to make fun of the poster above but it did remind me of some other things like the signs on the grow room door saying STOP this is a restricted Area 

or the time when we were told to mark our  Med Jars (Leo the Jar say's it's not ready until X-X-2013 so it's unusable)

i can see the Checked Box doing the same ( Leo well if you would have checked the Box we wouldn't be here today Lol ) 

Or ( Leo Waite we can't go inn their because theirs a sign on the door )

i like the way Pic Book said Don't Open the Door

In general, if the card is available, the officer will be asked to use the LEIN system to look up the card. If the phone is not picked up, this is what the message at LARA says.

surfergirl, did the officers try to use LEIN to look up your cards?

Thanks

great Question but  i don't think Leo would Answer it 

It's a sticky way you  are in at the time 

Do Not Talk To The Police is the best way to handle it because they know how to twist you to say something  that wont work out for you Tricky they are