I Just Bought A Flying Pig On Craigslist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/06/john-mccain-marijuana-legalization_n_3879907.html

John McCain On Marijuana: 'Maybe We Should Legalize'

The Huffington Post  |  By Paige Lavender Posted: 09/06/2013 9:44 am EDT

gplus-32.png

r.gif?cmd=ADG&si=18368π=-&cb=70712
GET POLITICS NEWSLETTERS:

s-JOHN-MCCAIN-large.jpg?6
Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., discusses the the crisis in Syria during a TV news interview before participating in a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing today with Secretary of State John Kerry, and Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, on Capitol Hill in Washington, Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2013. President Obama won conditional support Monday from two of his Republican foreign policy critics, Sen. McCain, and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)

Sen. John McCain indicated he may be changing his stance on marijuana legalization during a town hall event in Arizona on Thursday.

Arizona Daily Star columnist Tim Steller tweeted that McCain said "maybe we should legalize" during the Phoenix event:

I knew I heard an oink from above!!!

Very astute BuddhaHombre. A good sign, Im thinking. He's not finished with us yet!

"Humanity is just a work in progress."

Tennessee Williams

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/tennesseew147290.html#tHiYZaHUOJ7b56lb.99

jah love, to ya ...

Edited by solabeirtan

good video and song, a parody, Its catchy I like it,  we should make it our communtiy song, we do need it legalized, maybe the pts/c.g's will be left alone than, and only people who truly break the law will be hassled, even if it is totaly legalized there will be plenty of idiots that are willing to break the law for $$$$  so leo will still have plenty of pot heads to mess with and leave us alone!

Peace

Not sure why so many people think repubs are anti and dems are pro marijuana. Repubs tend to lean toward personal freedoms. It comes more naturally to them. Hell, they think everyone should be free to do whatever with guns, why such a stretch with a plant. I think people will be surprised to find its the GOP who will lead the way to reform on marijyana.

It's a stereo type...

Not sure why so many people think repubs are anti and dems are pro marijuana. Repubs tend to lean toward personal freedoms. It comes more naturally to them. Hell, they think everyone should be free to do whatever with guns, why such a stretch with a plant. I think people will be surprised to find its the GOP who will lead the way to reform on marijyana.

It's a stereo type... I'm independent when it comes to politics because I feel both party's have bad eggs & bad idea's..  But most Conservative's  tend to be for the war on so called "potheads"...

• 3 weeks later...

tired old and sick ...  McCain is everything that is wrong with our political systems rolled into one person. He has been around too long. He runs as a conservative to win elections in his home state then governs as a liberal when he has 6 years of freedom from elections. He plays video games during senate hearings. He is distrusted by demecrates and republicans alike. He llike about 85 other senators needs to go away

MCLAME is NO CONSERVATIVE. He is a joke.

tired old and sick ...  McCain is everything that is wrong with our political systems rolled into one person. He has been around too long. He runs as a conservative to win elections in his home state then governs as a liberal when he has 6 years of freedom from elections. He plays video games during senate hearings. He is distrusted by demecrates and republicans alike. He llike about 85 other senators needs to go away

As a conservative I totally agree with you. I hate it when any politician campaigns as one thing and governs as another. I really wish they would just be honest. Still, it's good to hear a republican say what he said.